“Delicious”

Ortanique on the Mile
Reserve with OpenTable
Ortanique on the Mile is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 344 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Salzedo & Miracle Mile (Coral Way)
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Delicious”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I waited two years to come back to this restaurant- and it was worth the wait, and even better this time around. Our server, Barry, was attentive, knowledgeable, and personable. The food was beyond amazing- and the host of the restaurant was delightful. If my fiancé and I lived in the area- we would eat here everyday. Infact, we would take the entire restaurant back with us to Maryland- especially Barry!

1 Thank Thristos

Miami, Florida
“Lovely Restaurant - OUTSTANDING bread pudding!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I've never liked bread pudding. It's always just seemed like sweet, soggy bread to me. Then, I had Ortanique's bread pudding. OH. MY. GOODNESS. Their bread pudding is OUTSTANDING! What an absolutely, positively perfect blend of flavors! You should definitely try it.

The restaurant itself is lovely...great atmosphere in a nice part of town, awesome decor (I especially love the romantic curtains that separate the dining areas), great food, and great service. I don't have a single complaint.

Visited August 2014
Deerfield, IL
“Amazingly Delicious”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I was with my 17 year old son, looking for a place to eat for dinner. We looked at the reviews from TripAdvisor, and thought we would give it a try. The restaurant has a nice ambiance. We were greeted by a handsome waiter named Barry. He was very knowledgeable about the wines and food. My son had a filet of beef and I had grouper, each was presented beautifully and both tasted amazing. The service was fantastic. They filled our water before we ran out. We were pleasantly surprised to find a gem.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank RachelleDeerfield_IL
Miami, Florida
“EXCELLENT FOOD & SERVICE - CAREFUL WITH RESERVATIONS”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Excellent quality food, beautiful presentation.For those who prefer quality over quantity.Prompt, efficient and polite service.
I called to make reservations for two three days ahead and explained it was a special occasion, my wife's birthday. I requested a good, QUIET table and was told no problem. We arrived on time and clearly our reservation was not honored or had been canceled. We had to sit at the only available table, tiny, in an unattractive corner, next to a very large, rowdy party that had obviously more than a few drinks before our arrival. The unbearable noise made it impossible for my wife and I to initiate even the most basic conversation. After about a half-hour of suffering we saw another table available and demanded to to moved there, which we did.

Avoid Fridays and Saturdays evenings. Restaurant may be crowded (as it happened to us on a Friday) and parking can be a problem.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank 411ClaudeB
Miami, Florida
“Must try spot on Miracle Mile!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Great atmosphere and amazing menu! Wine list is spectacular and with great service. Menu is delicious and different, has enough choices for everyone to pick something to please them.

Visited December 2013