Courtyard Miami Coral Gables
US$214
US$202
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel St. Michel(Coral Gables)
US$192
US$177
Hotels.com
US$548
US$451
Gables Inn(Coral Gables)
US$101
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
Aloft Coral Gables(Coral Gables)
  • Pool
All reviewsle jeuneairport shuttlemiracle milethe hotel staffshuttle servicebreakfast buffetwould stay here againfront desk staffmini fridgewithin walking distancenice pool areafew blocksconvenient locationan older hotelup to datefitness centersouth beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2009

The Hotel is great and the staff was very friendly, the rooms are new and well decorated and the beds are really comfortable. In my fare the breakfast was included, its a nice breakfast similar to other nice hotels, but the restaurant staff is (or was) not yet ready to manage many guests. The pool has a nice setting and the fitness center is a little small. Its located near to the Miracle mile(many restaurants and shops), The Village of Merrick Park (upscale mall), Coconut Grove and a quick 10 min drive to the airport(or even less depending on traffic). Overall the hotel is nice and well located.

Stayed: December 2008
Reviewed 18 December 2008

If you are picky about your hotel, this is not the one for you. It was clean, and the staff was quite friendly. However, the building is old with an old-style A/C that was noisy and rather irritating. It was very difficult to get comfortable, so I turned it off and just tolerated being a little too warm.

Parking was a real challenge. It is limited and very cramped. Large vehicles may have problem, so arrive early.

Additionally, the noise from the street was irritating. The windows are thin, so they didn't shield the noise much.

All in all, if you are a business traveler, I'd recommend you find a newer hotel.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2008

High class hotel - very convenient. Incredible price - booked for $93 + taxes. Beautiful, comfortable and quiet room. Excellent location and area.
The buffet was confusing - everything is self-serve but there was no coffee - the staff brings it out. We chose to go out for a Cuban breakfast anyway.
Overall, one of the best stays we've ever had.
Connecticut vacationers.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2008

I was not sure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised when I found myself in a pool level room. There was a patio area with nice comfortable outdoor furniture accessible from the room. The pool was uninhabited and found myself enjoying an early morning exercise so close to my room.

The wireless internet was a plus and the flat scrren TV added the deluxe feeling to the room.

The front desk people, especially Fernando, was extremely helpful with area questions, directions and arranging taxi to airport.

I would definitely book again. Convenient to airport and downtown (15 minutes).

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2008

My son and I went to Miami for a football weekend and were looking for value. We found it at the Courtyard Marriott. Hotel staff were very friendly. In fact, when I left I didn't notice until I got to the airport that I had left my fleece jacket in the room by mistake. I called the hotel. They found the fleece and the shuttle driver delivered it to me at the airport. They seemed genuinely thrilled that they could help me. The room was very clean and I recommend this hotel if you are not looking for luxury. On the down side, the room was close to the elevator and we could hear it in the room every time it moved from one floor to the other so if you stay there, ask for a room away from the elevator. Restaurant service was spotty. First morning they were very attentive and competent. Next day (Sunday) we sat down and waited ten minutes for someone to come around with coffee or juice. I finally had to ask a server what it takes to get someone to notice we were there. Maybe weekend staff can be a problem. All-in-all though, I recommend the Coral Gables Courtyard based on value.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family