“Beautiful Restaurant, Teriffic Food!”
Review of Graziano's

Graziano's
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziano's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 360 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SW 37 th Avenue
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This review is for Graziano's Restaurant on Giralda in Coral Gables.

Graziano's is a beautiful, dark little restaurant serving some of the best food in Coral Gables. The atmosphere is dark and intimate and service is very professional.

The food is excellent and largely Argentinian. There is meat hanging from hooks near the kitchen and the whole restaurant smells of spices, herbs, and grilled meats. I had the Seafood Risotto that was full of clams, mussels, squid, shrimp, and scallops..it was out of this world! Very fresh and prepared perfectly. Others I dined with had various steaks, grilled meats, and pastas.
Their wine list is HUGE and they may have the largest selection of Argentinian wines in South Florida.
This is one of the top choices for dining in Coral Gables and perhaps Miami. I have friends that dine here all the time and love it. The food is consistent and delicious. The wine selection vast. And the atmosphere is authentic. Great place!

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I used to go twice a month to eat best picanha with salad of coral gables. 1 big piece and 2 small, that was enough for $13 more or less...last visit I was starving and they served me 3 very tiny pieces of picanha, really felt uncomfortable but you can't say anything there. Service is normal, food is great but I was very disappointed.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great lunch fare, terrific empanadas, good coffee. You cannot go wrong lunching at Graziano's market, and picking up a bottle of wine from their excellent selection to enjoy later at home.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I was very pleased with the quality of the food and price. Service was excellent as well. A wide variety of wines. Very big portions.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I had breakfast/brunch here on Sunday June 22, 2014. There were so many choices! After selecting and paying we chose a table and quickly a server brought our coffee and tea along with a complimentary treat- a small type of shortbread. The servings are quite large: my husband had sunny side eggs and I had mine scrambled with sausage and breakfast potatoes (we did not finish the breakfast potatoes).