“A stable on Miracle mile”
Review of Lotus Garden

Lotus Garden
Ranked #95 of 354 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We had not been there in years and we decided to go there on a whim. It was just the same way we remember. It is good consist thai food. The spring rolls and the shrimp soup were good. The meal was enjoyable

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I enjoy Thai food in general and I really enjoyed the curry fish dish prepared at Lotus Garden. First of all the atmosphere at Lotus Garden is pleasant and the wait staff was pleasant and unassuming. I was seated near the large front windows facing the street on a beautiful early summer evening.

That set the mood perfectly for the fish. Oh my goodness, the fish. The dish consisted of a deep fried fish served in a coconut curry sauce with peas, peppers and other crisp vegetables. Diners are offered a choice of filet or whole fish. I went with the whole fish and received what looked like a Snapper. The curry sauce was not too heavy and complimented the fish very well. I was half way through the dish before I realized that the main fish bone had been artfully removed so I didn't have to flip the fish over to get at the second half. It is an understated and thoughtful presentation that turns into a pleasant surprise. The dish was accompanied by a choice of white or brown rice. I chose white.

All in all it was an awesome meal and I definitely overate. I can't wait to try another dish at Lotus Garden.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Lotus Garden is a great restaurant, with delicious food. I have gone there for romantic dinners, family get-togethers, business dinners, and milestone celebrations. Everyone always leaves happy!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I'd been jonesing for some good Thai, since I can't get it where I live right now. This place fit the bill.

Unpretentious place. Lovely and helpful manager on duty. VERY good food. We had the Volcano Shrimp, Pad Thai (one of the best I've had), Satay and yellow curry. Very, very good. Highly recommended for its value, taste and service. I'm in the industry and don't give 5-stars lightly.

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Fried cheesecake for a dessert was a killer! You should definitely try it!
Otherwise would rate it 4/5.
Not expensive compare to other restaurants in the neighborhood.