“Hard to find good indian food in Coral Springs!”
Review of India Garden Indian Restaurant - CLOSED

India Garden Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Reviewed 15 October 2011

Sure the restaurant could use some updating, and sometimes the service is less than stellar and a bit slow. But, the food is good and consistent. The portions are also generous. The prices are about what you would expect. I would recommend taking out and eating at home, that's what I do. Definately worth the trip.

2  Thank heferoho

Reviewed 30 July 2011

After reading the overall positive reviews, we visited this place for lunch during a week day.

We ordered four different chicken items from the lunch menu: tandoori chicken, chicken tikka masala, chicken curry, and biryani. All items were unremarkable and mediocre - no flavors stood out. The tandoori chicken was a particular let down. Although it was brought on a sizzling platter, the chicken was hard and rubbery on the outside, which made it obvious that it had been cooked a while back, and just reheated to provide an impression that it had been freshly prepared. I call that cheating.

Interior decor and ambiance are also dated, and the owners have made no attempt to liven up or revamp anything.

2  Thank Price_71
Reviewed 28 July 2011

My wife and I visited the India Garden Restaurant in Coral Springs 7/21/11. She had never eaten in a Indian restaurant before and I, only a couple of times many years ago.
We were expecting the worst and were very pleasantly surprised. After overcoming a slight language problem we settled in and were quite comfortable. The food was fabulous and very reasonably priced. I enjoyed my first Taj Mahal beer. We were a little conservative in our food orders,nothing very spicy. I had the Tandoori shrimp and my wife had a pepper chicken dish. Both portions were very large. We also ordered a Nan type bread called Poori that went well with the meal. Will definitely go back and and try a spicier dish....

1  Thank bobannsass
Reviewed 17 October 2010

Staying in the Marriott at Coral Springs, I asked about a good indian in the area, They suggested the India Garden, but not this one. The one in Boca Raton. Anyhow having driven the the whole day, I chose to go to the local namesake. They are not related by the way.
On arrival at around 7.00 pm on Friday night, there was one couple. The place is not bad lacks character though.
The food was what can I say. It was ok. The service was good, and it was quick.
I wouldn't go back as I would sooner try somewhere else.
Be warned its not that easy to find, I stumbled on it trying to go back. It is in a strip mall off and not facing W Atlantic.
Bon appetite

4  Thank Philip868
Reviewed 30 July 2010

My husband 10yr. old son, and myself had an early dinner there last week, and I must say the food was very good. The restaurant was empty service was a bit slow but the food was worth the wait.

2  Thank ginty711