“Friday night = one couple”
Review of India Garden Indian Restaurant - CLOSED

India Garden Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Friday night = one couple”
Reviewed 17 October 2010

Staying in the Marriott at Coral Springs, I asked about a good indian in the area, They suggested the India Garden, but not this one. The one in Boca Raton. Anyhow having driven the the whole day, I chose to go to the local namesake. They are not related by the way.
On arrival at around 7.00 pm on Friday night, there was one couple. The place is not bad lacks character though.
The food was what can I say. It was ok. The service was good, and it was quick.
I wouldn't go back as I would sooner try somewhere else.
Be warned its not that easy to find, I stumbled on it trying to go back. It is in a strip mall off and not facing W Atlantic.
Bon appetite

4 Thank Philip868

Parkland, Florida
“Great food, hidden treasure.”
Reviewed 30 July 2010

My husband 10yr. old son, and myself had an early dinner there last week, and I must say the food was very good. The restaurant was empty service was a bit slow but the food was worth the wait.

2 Thank ginty711
Tamarac, Florida
“very good”
Reviewed 22 May 2010

we had the buffet on the weekend and I loved it. It was a small selection, no falafel or veggie fritters but the tandoori chicken was spicy and wonderful. they also had a curry chicken but not spicy enough for me. I also loved the chili chicken- hot and spicy! They had an awesome pulov rice and some curried potatoes and veggies. they served naan bread and salad. It was small but I got my fill and was plenty satisfied. There was also a wedding reception going on and seemed like a nice place for get togethers.

1 Thank glutenfreegirl8
Newark, Delaware
“VERY Long Wait”
Reviewed 12 January 2009

I have eaten at this restaurant twice and the same problem occurred both times. We waited and waited and waited. The last time this occurred was yesterday, when we had to wait an hour and a half for our food. The explanation: two people were out. This was on a day with only a few guests in the restaurant.

While the wait was TERRIBLE, the food was very good and really interesting. For example, there was a page of Sri Lankan dishes. Would I go back? Perhaps on a day when they have a buffet!

It is a shame that the restaurant does not seem to be able to get its act together.

2 Thank Peter C
Coral Springs, FL
“The best Indian in South Florida”
Reviewed 31 May 2008

I have tried all the Indian restaurants in South Florida and this one tops them all.

My bettern half was also very impressed and that is saying something. They also have a full bar which was a welcome improvement on some of the other Indian restaurants.

I highly recommend trying this place. It is also great not having to drive towards the coast to find an Indian place to eat.

1 Thank planecleaner