“My place for Chinese food”
Review of Red Ginger

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NW 96th Ave
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Being a pick eater, still I was able to make my friend happy with eggplant dish....will go again.....and enough quantity to cover my lunch

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Very popular in the area; sat down shortly after 6; left a bit after 7 and there were a dozen or so people waiting in the bar area. Food was ok, but nothing special. Six of us were there. The lettuce wraps were tasty, but different. Lots of corn kernels and dry rice noodles. Not a lot of chicken. People who had the soft shell crabs said they were very good. The pad thai was ok. The garlic shrimp had very little garlic or other spices, but still was tasty. Evidently, management is a firm believer in "turns"; if a plate was emptied, someone grabbed it immediately. We're not very slow eaters, nor are we lingerers, especially with a show to catch. But we sure felt rushed. I finally blew up when a guy grabbed my friend's plate next to me. The check was on the table for a minute or so, when the waitress (may have been a manager) grabbed the folder thinking we had already put credit cards in there. The pressure put on by the staff left us with less of a positive feeling than we otherwise would have had.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Red Ginger was a great experience - from the Happy Hour drink menu - which the servers eagerly promote - to the sexy tuna roll - delicious! The bar atmosphere was friendly and comfortable as well as really clean. The pad thai and Boston roll were excellent. The service was great and Red Ginger is definitely a spot to return to...........

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The restaurant fit a large group of women at an expanded table, gave separate checks without difficulties and did not add one of those mandatory service charges for a large party to our checks. I hope that everyone tipped the servers well. Service was quite speedy and my Pad Thai was delicious.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The food is delicious. Service is great. We will be sure to return on our next trip. There was nothing to dislike with the restaurant. Parking was a little tough though.