Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
weston
“Can it get any better?”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I frequent this Hotel several times a year and I must say I am always happy when I see familiar faces. I am always greated with a smile when I enter and pass the front desk,Duke and Anthony are always smiling and that is inviting. I came a couple weeks ago for breakfast for a change and to my surprise my Favorite Chef Greg was working the omelet station and what humor he brought to so many I was waiting with and to know he remembered my name was so nice. I impressed my friends I was with thanks to that... I will always have the Marriott as MY PRIVATE PLACE to come alone or with friends because alone I am among friends thanks to the great staff. Beverly was also there and as always smiling and eager to make my experience a great one. I cant wait to come back after the new menu starts and will have friends to brag with..I want to Thank You Team Marriott for making me feel welcome weather I am staying as a guest or passing thru for a meal.. Keep that Chef and Manager, GREAT TEAM!!!

Room Tip: When you get there and go to the restaurant, make sure and ask for Chef Greg.. This is not just a HO...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank james g
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. I look forward to sharing your comments with the team. We hope to see you again soon. Please let me know if I can ever assist.

Justin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Hebrew first
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The hotel is well conserved, spacious rooms, very nice facilities, world class golf at walk distance, large facilities for congress & meetings, free parking, near by by car:
Saveology Ice Plex (Ice Hockey, Figure/Ice Skating), Coral Springs Aquatic Center,
Coral Springs Center for the Performing Arts, Seminole Coconut Creek Casino,
Las Olas Riverfront, Sun Life Stadium, etc.

Room Tip: Try to find a room with balcony
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your kind words. You are right in saying there is much to do in the area even though we are 11 miles to the beach. We are hopeful you will return down the road. Please let me know if I can ever assist.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Stayed here for three nights for a seminar. Received an email before our stay offering extras for our arrival. Since we were going to arrive late, I ordered a fruit and cheese platter to be in our room to munch on when we got there. I immediately received an email back from manager confirming our request and it was in our room fresh and delicious after our long ride. The valet, front desk, concierge host, hospitality and restaurant staff were all very professional, super friendly and all provided excellent customer service. It was such a pleasure! We have stayed many nights at the Marriott brand across the country and I have to say that this location has them all beat with their awesome staff. The property, conference center, rooms, restaurant and pool area were all well maintained and aesthetically pleasing. The restaurant food was also very tasty. If ever in the area again, I will definitely return here and recommend to family and friends.

Room Tip: We stayed on concierge level and had a beautiful view of the golf course.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
This is my kind of review! Thanks for the kinds words, the staff will enjoy reading this. They have been working hard on training and are focused on customer service and I am elated that you shared your experience with us. We hope you return again down the road. Please let me know if I can ever assist.

Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a family reunion gala. It was a great experience. The service and staff were wonderful. The room was beautifully updated. Very nice interior. Quit halls at night. Beautiful view of the golf course.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I will share this will the staff. We hope to see you again down the road. Please let me know if I can ever assist.

Woodbury, CT
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I love this hotel. Rooms are spacious and the bed is comfortable. I'm writing about their summertime golf deal. First of all, the golf course is fair and tough. Lots of bunkers everywhere. The greens are smooth and reasonably fast and much better than I expected for the summer. GPS in the carts. From now till October the Pro Shop is offering "profusion golf coupons". You pay the normal rate (I think it is $40 in the AM, $26 after 1:30PM or $19 after 3:30PM) and for $6.95 more you get: all the golf you can play, all the range balls you can hit (small bucket is normally $5), LUNCH (max $10 credit), and a 2 for 1 drink coupon. I don't know how they do it but it's a great offer. If you want to play golf, this is a great place. If you want to go to the beach, go somewhere else.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Thanks for your feedback and for being advocate of our golf deals. We are glad you enjoyed and hope you return down the road. Please let me know if I can ever assist.

Thanks again - Justin
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Been hosting an annual function for about 200 for three years in a row now. This hotel is one of kind in Coral Springs and knows how to treat a customer, both corporate and leisure. The sales staff makes this event what it is for us, working with us to accomplish our goals by thinking ahead for us and helping up plan a worry free event. The physical property is in great condition and everyone gets a great nights sleep, great beds! Food quality and service is great, just as you would expect from a Marriott brand hotel. The Director of Sales and our Event Manager at this hotel serve us personally like we're family, one of the reasons we have grown so comfortable with them and return annually without shopping around. I definitely recommend you check this hotel out for personal or business when visiting Coral Springs our the greater Fort Lauderdale area.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Thank you for your feedback and choosing to stay with us. I will share your comments with the team here. We look forward to your next visit. Please let me know if I can ever assist.

Long island, New York
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Stayed here for a weekend. Beds were comfy, golf was great and Sunday buffet was very good. But the price is high considering there is really nothing in the area. They also charge for Internet which most marriotts do not. Not sure i would stay here again because they were not very accommodating about late check out.

Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your feedback and choosing to stay with us. I am sorry to hear about the late check out challanges. If you return let me know in advance so I can handle for you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coral Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
#14 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center

Property: Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center
Address: 11775 Heron Bay Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33076-1941 (Formerly Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center)
Region: United States > Florida > Broward County > Coral Springs
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center 3.5*
Discover the spectacular Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center; a proud member of the Florida Green Lodging Program, our hotel is within minutes of everything you need for a weekend gateway, golf retreat, wedding or meeting. A golfer's paradise, our Coral Springs hotel features an on-site world-class course, Golf Academy and lighted driving range. With fine and festive dining, shopping, beaches, spas and casinos all just minutes away, escape to a tropical paradise where you can have it all. Enjoy walking and biking trails, and airboat rides through the Florida Everglades. As the official Coral Springs hotel of the NHL's Florida Panthers spend an evening at a hockey game, world-class concert or event at the Bank of Atlantic Center. This Coral Springs hotel's convention space measures close to 18,000 sq ft to complement our 224 guest rooms and suites, making it an ideal location for your next meeting or social occasion. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club Hotel Coral Springs