Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Stayed for 3 nights while in town visiting family. Requested a room with a golf course view and received a nice email from the manager saying it was available. The hotel has an inviting entrance always a nice greeting from front desk personal and fresh fruit available for the taking. Our room with the view was clean and roomy. Had some late night disturbance with loud people in the hallway and with one call to the front desk it was taken care of immediately.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevator. Request room with view
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the view room your room. There is no doubt about it that we have some of the best views in South Florida. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I haved stayed at this location several times, all for golf and relaxation. All have been good experiences but I had to make note of this one because of the attention to detail and customer focus demonstrated by John (Russo?) and Beverly, both of the breakfast service at the restaurant. The best way for my wife and I to start our golf day is to have a quality, tasty and ENJOYABLE breakfast. We had breakfast every day of our stay (5 days) and EVERY DAY, these two folks made our experience the best we have experienced since our days at The Penisula, Hong Kong, in their own special way. They are the reasons why there are repeat customers! We will return!

Room Tip: Golf course views on high floors.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words. Beverly and her team always exceed expectations and will be delighted to read your comments. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Hosted the business meeting for my national golf club here in February. Despite being a bit off the beaten path from the South Florida hot spots, it had everything we needed. The rooms are nice with the standard business hotel amenities. Meeting and banquet facilities are more than adequate for the number of rooms in the hotel. Food was good and every effort was made to make our meeting a success. The course was in good shape and fits sqarely between challenging and forgiving.

This hotel is one of the overachievers. You see the price and location and assume it would be okay, but not great. Instead, everyone there seems to be working hard to make it one of the better experiences you would have. From the fresh seafood at Happy Hour to the coffee waiting in the morning. It's an ideal location for camaraderie and business in South Florida.

Room Tip: Try to get one with a balcony with view of the golf course.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. It is always enjoyable for the team here to hear nice comments from our guests. We hope you come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The Marriott is in a lovely setting with golf course, pool, and other amenities. The room is decent size with expected items provided (hair dryer, etc.) If you are there to play golf I am sure it is a 5 star property, but if just staying for the weekend for other reasons (as I was) it is above average but not 5 stars. First of all there is a serious noise issue that comes up through the atrium area. The lobby is very attractive but the rooms are not sound proofed against all of the parties that are held in the atrium/bar area. I put a towel under the door. Second there is the small but rather chintzy fee of $5 per night to self park. Seems kind of unnecessary given the price of the room. But still I give it 4 stars for attractive hotel, golf course, pool, helpful staff, and nice location. Despite slight criticisms, still a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit. In regards to the atrium noise, we will be renovating this summer to address making the bar area a little quieter.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

This hotel has the most helpful staff I have ever had the pleasure of staying with. Adrienne, the bartender, has been helpful with everything from securing a reservation to ordering my dinner before the kitchen closes because I sometimes get back to late. The GM, Justin, walked me to my room when my key didn't work to make sure the replacement key did. I am frustrated when the hotel is fully booked and I can't get a reservation, but I understand why its so popular. I spend over 100 nights a year in hotels traveling for business and its nice to feel like your at home even when your not.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Amy B

Thank you for continuing to consider us your South Florida home. We appreciate our repeat guests and getting to know them during their stays with us. Please stop in and say hello the next time you are here.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Everyone was so helpful and friendly. From check in to check out. The front desk (I believe Anthony) was awesome. The highlight was our bartender Friday, Adrienne. She made us feel at home and highly entertained! Thanks for a great time!!

Room Tip: All rooms are the same and great quality!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your feedback. I always love to read comments about my colleagues and will share your feedback with Adrienne and Anthony. We hope you come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I had the best experience staying there with my daughter. The staff was very warm and welcoming especially Adrianne. In speaking with her, she advised me of age appropriate things I could do with my daughter. She also gave me great directions as we'll so I wouldn't get lost. I would recommend this hotel for their friendly family atmosphere and cleanliness.

Lisa from PA

1  Thank Lisa S

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coral Springs
#25 of 132 in Fort Lauderdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs South
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs University Dr
Comfort Suites Sawgrass

Been to Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center

Address: 11775 Heron Bay Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33076-1941 (Formerly Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center)
Region: United States > Florida > Broward County > Coral Springs
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Price Range: £100 - £202 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center 3.5*
Discover the spectacular Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center; a proud member of the Florida Green Lodging Program, our hotel is within minutes of everything you need for a weekend gateway, golf retreat, wedding or meeting. A golfer's paradise, our Coral Springs hotel features an on-site world-class course, Golf Academy and lighted driving range. With fine and festive dining, shopping, beaches, spas and casinos all just minutes away, escape to a tropical paradise where you can have it all. Enjoy walking and biking trails, and airboat rides through the Florida Everglades. As the official Coral Springs hotel of the NHL's Florida Panthers spend an evening at a hockey game, world-class concert or event at the Bank of Atlantic Center. This Coral Springs hotel's convention space measures close to 18,000 sq ft to complement our 224 guest rooms and suites, making it an ideal location for your next meeting or social occasion. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club Hotel Coral Springs