Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center
GreenLeadersBronze level
weston
“Concerned”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have been dining at the Hotels Restaurant for a little over 2 years now and its been a while since I have been there. I have had some of the best meals there under Chef Greg. He has surprised me and my friends several times with off the menu dinner and well just a GREAT DINING EXPERIENCE along with some GREAT service from Jennifer and Jason. I was there on Tuesday and was told Chef Greg Broke his leg. There was a new crew working and I must say it seemed the same menu was being served but the food was not nearly as good as I have had in the past. I am writting this not to tell anyone to not dine there but rather in hopes that Chef Greg gets back soon. The service was great and food was also good but it was missing that flare and FUN that he brought for us. It made our night when he would come out and talk to us and make us feel at home. It was GREAT to see the restaurant Manager Beverly was still there and smiling as usual. Please tell Greg we hope he gets well soon and no matter what, we will be back, I will be back.From the walk in past the front desk staff we are made to feel WELCOME and that says so much especially for me because I am there to dine and go home.. That says so much since I have never had a room there but I am quick to tell friends from out of town.

Room Tip: I cant say anything about the rooms because I live 15 min away so I don't stay here.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank james g
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for your feedback and your loyalty. Our Sous Chef Greg is recovering and will be back soon. Executive Chef Mark, and his team run a great kitchen and will take care of any of your needs.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stay at this hotel frequently for business trips. The property is absolutely beautiful, the rooms spacious and clean and the service is 2nd to none. Linda (front desk) makes it feel like home. I recommend hotel to all who travel into the area. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kirk H
Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. Linda is a gem and we are lucky to have her on our team. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We just stayed at Marriott Heron Bay for a class Reunion. It was great. The hotel was nicely maintained and the staff was pleasant. Our banquet was very well done, the food was tasty and served timely. The best part, as usual, was the bar! Adrienne & Debbie kept the drinks flowing. They were fast, fun & professional. We never had to wait in line and always got a perfect drink and smile.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for staying with us for your Reunion. We care excited to hear that you enjoyed Adrienne and Debbie. They are valuable members of the team and consistently deliver first class service. We hope you come back and visit us again soon.
Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had our 20th High School Reunion here last weekend and worked with Phyllis and her staff for 3 months leading up to it. She was very patient with all of our changes up to an hour before and guiding us on what to select on a limited budget. They gave us a great room rate. The event was amazing, people won't stop talking about it, the staff were prompt and courteous and a lot of fun. There was a minor incident where cupcakes were dropped and the hotel replaced them within 30 minutes.
Great room, comfy bed and I know the guests loved the bar where they hung out until it was time to party.
Justin, the GM was also very prompt and responsive when there was an incident involving a hold on my card after the event which was a mistake. He was on the phone with my bank immediately and helped to rectify the situation. All in all a wonderful establishment and I will be back and recommend it for the C/O '95 reunion next year!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you so much for your business and kind words. We loved having your group here and look forward to working with you again.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Looking for a gem of a hotel in the Coral Springs, FL area? Best hotel bar I have been to in years!!! Great food... Great staff... Convenient to the Sawgrass Expressway... I'll be back for sure.
Ask for Adrienne and Michael... Best servers ever!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for your feedback and kind words. I do agree with you that the ambiance here is some of the best in South Florida. Adrienne and Michael are world class at what they do. The gorgeous golf and sunset panoramas are magnificent. Make sure you try our Pisco infusion next time, we are only hotel in South Florida offering it.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed at Marriott as a stop over for a cruise. I have to say that Adrienne & Michael were a delight. I don't normally hang out at the bar but they were so friendly and nice. They were like my own tour guide of the area. They were helpful and wonderful company. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you for staying with us and recognizing some of our exceptional Hosts. We look forward to seeing you again on your next cruise.
Clermont, Florida
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

This is a nice hotel. However... Here for a bowling tournament for my son. Normal price on the room $350, but here on convention rate. I've stayed in less expensive accomodations that had a fridge, free wifi in the rooms and free continental breakfast. Not too keen on the fact they charge $5/day for parking and $5/day if you want a fridge in the room. We are here for a week. You pay $350/night normally you would think that stuff would be included.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Madamela40
Thank you for staying with us. Our rates this time of yoear range anywhere from $109-$189. Not sure where you saw $350/night but we are not that expensive. Our guests see alot of value in our hotel with complimentary pool, cabanas, jacuzzi, sauna, fire pit, walking paths, etc... We do appreciate your feedback.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coral Springs
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
#19 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac

Been to Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center

Property: Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center
Address: 11775 Heron Bay Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33076-1941 (Formerly Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center)
Region: United States > Florida > Broward County > Coral Springs
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center 3.5*
Discover the spectacular Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center; a proud member of the Florida Green Lodging Program, our hotel is within minutes of everything you need for a weekend gateway, golf retreat, wedding or meeting. A golfer's paradise, our Coral Springs hotel features an on-site world-class course, Golf Academy and lighted driving range. With fine and festive dining, shopping, beaches, spas and casinos all just minutes away, escape to a tropical paradise where you can have it all. Enjoy walking and biking trails, and airboat rides through the Florida Everglades. As the official Coral Springs hotel of the NHL's Florida Panthers spend an evening at a hockey game, world-class concert or event at the Bank of Atlantic Center. This Coral Springs hotel's convention space measures close to 18,000 sq ft to complement our 224 guest rooms and suites, making it an ideal location for your next meeting or social occasion. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club Hotel Coral Springs