Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center
GreenLeadersBronze level
Westfield, New Jersey
“Nice hotel but....”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here on multiple occasions as I have family in the area. I have always found the staff friendly and helpful . This is why I was disappointed when I was there this past weekend with my daughter. I was out the entire afternoon visiting family. When I came back at 7:30 pm I found my room was not Cleaned or made up. I called the front desk and the manager says they have no one in housekeeping after 5. I went out to eat and they brought towels to the room but did not make the beds . Very disappointed how they handled this. Felt they were indifferent to this problem.will look to stay elsewhere next time

Stayed August 2014
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Thank you for your loyalty and for bringing this to my attention. I am disappointed that we did not deliver the service that you have come to expect from our hotel and the Marriott brand. We are constantly evolving and trying to improve and your feedback with help us in our mission. I want to extend my sincere apologies and should you decide to give us another chance in the future please contact me directly so I can make your stay a little more special.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Hebrew first
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I came in late and I was helped immediately by a nice hotel front desk attendant, Linda. She immediately made me feel welcome and ensured I was happy with the hotel and its services. I was tired and cranky and she perked me up through her lively attitude and spirit. Great job Linda!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for recognizing Linda as an exceptional employee. We hope you come back and visit us again soon.
Westbury, New York, United States
Reviewed 15 August 2014

From the moment my wife Bonnie and I arrived at the Marriott Coral Springs, we were treated beautifully. Ramsey, the Valet at the front door couldn't have been more accommodating, and Linda, who checked us in, was so VERY helpful and let us know that she was working all weekend and was there to help us with whatever we needed. I would highly recommend this hotel, and would certainly come back the next time we're in this area. Thanks Linda and Ramsey for making this such an exceptional experience.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us and your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the team members.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Once a year my wife, son and I go back home to visit my family in Fort Lauderdale. The minute we walked in the service was great. We were greeted by Matt at the front desk, friendly and very helpful to say the least. We had to change rooms because the sleeping accomodations were not what we asked for when we booked the hotel, and he was very apologetic (even though it wasn't his fault) and quickly arranged our room situation. Every day my son wanted to walk around the lobby and say hi to everybody, he was always therewith a big smile, great mood and attitude, he even high fived my son everytime he would come by the front desk. Our stay was during my birthday, so Linda at the front desk, gather a couple staff members, and a slice of chocolate cake (which is my favorite) and knocked at our room door. When I opened the door they started singing Happy Birthday, I was blown away!!! Nedless to say everybody was super nice and friendly... We will definetly stay here from now on when we visit Fort Lauderdale. Great job!!!

Jan, Paula and Maddox Venegas
Houston,TX

Room Tip: Rooms on the North side have amazing views.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
I love to read reviews that mention team members and the exceptional service that they provide to our guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I will pass along your feedback to the team. We look forward to seeing you again next year.
Coral Springs, Florida
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We just returned from a 6 night stay at this well maintained and equipped property. The hotel is surrounded by a beautiful golf course and housing complex with numerous home styles and settings. There are attractive paths to walk or ride bikes throughout the complex with lush landscaping. We were given the deluxe treatment by Justin Nels, the hotel manager and his staff. We were treated very considerately by the Carolyn Rowland who handled our checkin. She sent fruit and a bottle of wine to our room when we arrived in celebration of our anniversary. Our room was on the top floor which happens to be the club level so we were treated to breakfast, snacks and drinks throughout the day. The large room we were assigned was nicely located and equipped with a view of the driving range. The maid service is very professional. My only complaint is that the room should have a room safe and cosmetic mirror. Other than that everything was top notch with a very comfortable king bed and flat screen tv. We definitely plan on returning in the near future.

Room Tip: The high floor rooms have the best view.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that I had the chance to meet you while you were here. The entire Marriott team appreciates your feedback and looks forward to seeing you again this Fall. Please let me know if I can ever assist.
Orland Park, Illinois
Reviewed 31 July 2014

After staying at the Heron Bay Marriott i have to say that everything was fantastic. Being that i was there for business i was not expecting anything above what i normally experience traveling. As i pulled up i was greeted by the valet, he gathered my belonging and guided me to the front desk. Check in was simple and expedient. The valet Jordan then walked me through the property informing me of everything the hotel has to offer. He even recommend local places to eat and shop. The room was clean and inviting. The fitness center was also well kept. Although i don't book my own rooms i will be sure to stay again.

Room Tip: Corner room was nice.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
CSMarriott, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We understand you have choices when travelling and are happy you choose to stay with us. Jordan is an exceptional team member and we are lucky to have him. We hope to see you on your next business trip to South Florida.
Orlando
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We were so impressed with the chef O'neil at the morning buffet! He is a very kind gentleman who was interested in us as guests and gave us great advice about our trip heading to Key West. He was very pleasant and Marriott should be proud to have an employee like him. The room was also very clean and a great value for such a nice hotel.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback. We are lucky to have O'Neill on the team and will make sure he is recognized. We hope you come back and see us again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coral Springs
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
#19 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac

Been to Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center

Property: Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center
Address: 11775 Heron Bay Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33076-1941 (Formerly Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center)
Region: United States > Florida > Broward County > Coral Springs
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center 3.5*
Discover the spectacular Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center; a proud member of the Florida Green Lodging Program, our hotel is within minutes of everything you need for a weekend gateway, golf retreat, wedding or meeting. A golfer's paradise, our Coral Springs hotel features an on-site world-class course, Golf Academy and lighted driving range. With fine and festive dining, shopping, beaches, spas and casinos all just minutes away, escape to a tropical paradise where you can have it all. Enjoy walking and biking trails, and airboat rides through the Florida Everglades. As the official Coral Springs hotel of the NHL's Florida Panthers spend an evening at a hockey game, world-class concert or event at the Bank of Atlantic Center. This Coral Springs hotel's convention space measures close to 18,000 sq ft to complement our 224 guest rooms and suites, making it an ideal location for your next meeting or social occasion. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club Hotel Coral Springs