“Portions are outrageous”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My Realtor suggested Tavolino's, she indicated it was pricey but that the food was really Italian. The food was like mother would make it. The price was N.Y. pricing, but the portions were unbelievable and well worth it.

it was raining and it was cold inside so i ordered basil and tomato soup followed by penne & eggplant parmigiana. I enjoyed the soup and was so full that I had to take the dinner to the hotel. I'm glad I stayed at a place with a kitchenette, because I had the parm for lunch, and still had some left over for dinner the following night.

The ambience made me feel like I was in Italy again. The service was top notch. I enjoyed looking at a video of Italy while waiting for my wine and the meal. My Advice, portions are humongous, so watch how you order. It is impossible to have an appetizer, main course and dessert, unless you can consume an awful lot. The soups are to die for...Mange!

2  Thank Trini847

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We really enjoyed our meal of Lobster ravioli and calamari although expensive you do get a large portion of food. Quality was excellent but pricey but I will be going back as soon as I save up.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Went with a meet up group to this restaurant. There were 20 of us. We had our own room and own servers. We chatted for a bit and food started coming out. Each bowl or plate was bigger than the last. Most of the people took some home for dinner & maybe lunch too. Servers were efficient and VERY friendly. Taking pictures of all, refilling the glasses. Only complaint I heard was they didn't ask anyone if they wanted coffee after the meal. Saw some people had their (Maybe they asked for coffee) Getting the bill was a bit confusing too since everyone asked for their own bill. On the side of the restaurant their is a small old fashion kitchen. Bring back memories. If it was 31 miles away I'd be there more often..Everything on the table look delicious. I gave the Asst Mgr a pin for the great staff and the servers came to thank me. They deserved the credit.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The food was delicious, but expensive. I paid for half of a salad and a dessert, had one glass of wine and an entree. It cost $65 without the tip. I would go back for a REALLY special occasion.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is a special place that's got it all going on!!! Great atmosphere, great entertainment & GREAT food & service!!! We've been there a couple of times & thoroughly enjoyed it all !!!