“Love this restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tavolino Della Nonna
Ranked #3 of 291 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salisbury, Maryland
“Love this restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

My daughter lives close to Coral Springs and I always make sure we do at least one dinner here when I visit. Outstanding Italian food plus the music and atmosphere is old fashion city Italian. Some of the best quality meat I have ever eaten.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank james m

Coral Springs, Florida
“poor excuse for a fancy restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Overall, not what I've heard it to be, in other words, nothing to rave about. Disappointing. Invitation from a job related function, not enough food and not enough variety.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank anonymous1455
Coral Springs, Florida
“Best in Coral Springs but have a reservation !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Great dinner large portions great desert , good service .By far the best in Coral Springs.But have a reservation so you are not seated by the kitchen door .My chair was banged into a dozen times and waiters hang there talking very loud.It would have been a 5 if we had a better table

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Brooklyn, New York
“Portions are outrageous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

My Realtor suggested Tavolino's, she indicated it was pricey but that the food was really Italian. The food was like mother would make it. The price was N.Y. pricing, but the portions were unbelievable and well worth it.

it was raining and it was cold inside so i ordered basil and tomato soup followed by penne & eggplant parmigiana. I enjoyed the soup and was so full that I had to take the dinner to the hotel. I'm glad I stayed at a place with a kitchenette, because I had the parm for lunch, and still had some left over for dinner the following night.

The ambience made me feel like I was in Italy again. The service was top notch. I enjoyed looking at a video of Italy while waiting for my wine and the meal. My Advice, portions are humongous, so watch how you order. It is impossible to have an appetizer, main course and dessert, unless you can consume an awful lot. The soups are to die for...Mange!

2 Thank Trini847
florida
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We really enjoyed our meal of Lobster ravioli and calamari although expensive you do get a large portion of food. Quality was excellent but pricey but I will be going back as soon as I save up.

• 3 of 5 bubbles