“WONDERFUL SURPRISE”

Ranked #7 of 313 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Price range: US$9 - US$32
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean and global health conscious cuisine vegan and gluten free friendly Saturday and Sunday brunch bottomless mimosas Happy hour daily 4-7 half off all wine and beer, glasses or bottles Ladies night 80's 90's music $5 three glasses of house wine
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I live in Dade County and when I visit my kids I love to eat ate this Falafel Bistro restaurant. At first when my grand daughter said lets go to this falafel place we kind of said are you sure? Well we were so taken back because it was nothing like we have or have been to and we loved it so now we can't wait to go again and again and again. There is so much to choose from on the the menu and it is all good. We were all so happy. The service was good. You can eat inside or outside. Coral Springs really has a winner. Do not miss it if you are in the area.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Great cuisine. Impeccable service. Owner managed. Visit. Explore. You will love. My favorite local restaurant for "date night."

Reviewed 15 June 2014

After reading the rave reviews on TripAdvisor, a group of six went to the Falafel Bistro.
Located in the center of a strip shopping center, there are a few tables outside. We ate inside. The inside has a pleasant modern decor. However, it is dark. One couple used the flashlight on their phone to see the menu.
The Servers are pleasant and attentive. The menu is very extensive and the server took the time to explain it.
The food - some excellent and some just fair. We ordered the Mediterranean appetizer platter for $20.50. For that I expected much more than what was on it. And, most of what it had also comes with the dinner. I found the falafel to be bland. Luckily, there are three really good sauces to use. The best meal was the Honey Dijon Chicken Schnitzel. Delicious. The Sharwarma Platter was also good (I didn't try it.) One dish was sent back and was quickly replaced with chicken breast which my friend said was excellent, I had the Gourmet Falafel Platter. For Gourmet, you get a choice of sun dried tomatoes, sesame seed, pine nuts, or cranberries to be mixed in. I chose tomatoes. It was good but bland. The hummus was also good but bland. The Israeli salad was good. Pita comes in either regular or whole wheat. An extra pita is $1.

2  Thank RBeam
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Went on a beautiful night so we sat outside. The service was excellent! I was with a friend, we each had wine that was served promptly and it was exactly what we were looking for. Both my friend and the server insisted I try the lentil soup and they were right. Best I've ever had! I had the Jerusalem Mixed Pita and it was enormous! I chose to just open the pita and eat it that way, plus I could share it with my friend. She had the hummus platter. Very tasty and all the portions were huge. The falafel that came with the hummus was amazing. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

If you want to try something different Falafel Bistro is the place. Very helpful staff. Food is excellent, parking is very convenient. Lighting could be a little better, you also kind a feel your sitting get with the party next to you. It can be a little loud and could use a bit more lighting. Overall a great experience.