“Mediocre Food”

Rock n Roll Ribs
Ranked #6 of 298 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
South Florida
“Mediocre Food”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

The service was excellent, but the restaurant was very noisy. I had the barbecue pork sandwich. The meat was very bland without the barbecue sauce you had to add. The sides were good, mashed potatoes and coleslaw.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank perlagold

Lake Wales, Florida
“YUMMILICIOUS!!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We stopped by here on our way to our cruise and on our way back home from our cruise. I can't say enough about the service, the food and the atmosphere. I absolutely love their appetizer platter with the onion rings, chicken tenders and mozzarella sticks. Their Grammy Sauce and Marinara sauce are fantastic as well as their BBQ sauce. I love being able to enjoy their chicken in all 3 sauces. We will continue to enjoy the food here as well as the service and atmosphere for many years to come. Do I recommend this place?? HECK YEA!!!!

• Visited November 2013
Florida
“Amazing BBQ and Fantastic friendly service!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We will definitely be coming back for more meals here! This was our first time here, and we came for lunch. The service was fast, friendly, and perfect. Our meals were delivered exactly as we ordered them, and our wonderful server was quick with drink refills also. She even offered us refills in "To Go" cups as we were paying our check so we could take a drink with us when we left. Fun atmosphere, whether you're an Iron Maiden fan or not. Just a perfect place to go for families, work lunches, or alone for a great tasty meal. Big portions, great prices, what more could you ask for. We walked out saying that we would definitely be coming back...and we will! :)

• Visited October 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great atmosphere, decent food”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

They weren't kidding about their garlic boneless wings! They came fried up, greasy but tender, and smothered in chopped garlic. They were pretty good but, again, greasy. A couple of pieces of soggy but tasty garlic bread rounded out my meal. As average as the food was for me, the flavor would bring me back. The atmosphere is great for rock fans. It is a smaller restaurant than I expected but there was only a very short wait. I'd give it a B, borderline B+.

• Visited September 2013
Sunrise, FL
“Good food, great service...”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Went here with my girlfriend after hearing so many positive reviews. Here are my thoughts...

Service: Outstanding. Our service, a nice, young lady was quite pleasant. Attentive, but not annoying and answered our questions without hesistation ("Whats the difference between the spare ribs versus the baby back ribs?" was one.)

Food: Our appetizer, stuffed jalapenos, were excellent. The ribs (baby back) were truly "fall off the bone." The bbq sauce has a nice flavor, although I agree there was a little bit too much on the ribs. (Nothing that couldnt be just "wiped off" with my fork, if necessary.) Cole slaw was fresh, not soggy, with a good crunch. The baked beans had just the right amount of "kick" and had a good flavor, as well. The fries were a little underwhelming, not much seasoning, small and couldve been cooked a bit more.

Atmosphere: Very clean and well laid out. The rock theme is apparent all over the restaurant and is tasteful.

Overall: I would definitely come back to this restaurant and recommend it. I too am interested to see if/when they have live entertainment here.

• Visited September 2013