“Cool vibe” 3 of 5 bubbles

Rock n Roll Ribs
Ranked #6 of 291 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boca Raton, Florida
“Cool vibe”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

Let me start by saying I have been to this place many times since it first opened. Fun atmosphere if you like metal and rock music in general. Yes, the owner is 'Nicko', (drummer for metal band Iron Maiden) who showed up on at least 3 of our visits. If you are a fan, you will be happy to know he spends a bit of time at each table, is very friendly and happily gives autographs and take photo's with his guests.

This became a favorite rib spot for us early on. The food was tasty, the orders were correct and with good attentive service, all at a fair price. Back then, if I were a member here, I would have given 4 starts. Unfortunately things took a turn for the worse and our experiences have been not as pleasant. Service became lackluster, with distracted waitresses serving cold food and getting orders wrong while they chatted with cooks. But it has been a long time since I visited Rock n Roll Ribs, so I thought it was time to give them another try. I am happy to say my experience was similar to our early visits, which I suspect might have something to do with our excellent waitress, Paula R. who (after a brief conversation) informed me she was also a manager. We will be returning, hoping to make this our go to place for ribs again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank shuga3959

Old Bethpage, New York
“Rockin good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

I was pleasantly surprised about the very good food at this Rib spot. After the learning that the owner of Rock And Roll Ribs is the drummer of heavy metal band Iron Maiden, I expected a head banging loud place with food as an afterthought. Surprise, the music is kept to a background level and doesn't at all interfere with the meal. Now, the ribs, they were great. Not the greatest I ever had, but my whole family enjoyed this meal. They definitely don't skimp on the portions, and the service was very good. Great for kids, they'll love the gold records all over the restaurant and the ongoing Iron Maiden videos.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank 388bag
South Florida
“Mediocre Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

The service was excellent, but the restaurant was very noisy. I had the barbecue pork sandwich. The meat was very bland without the barbecue sauce you had to add. The sides were good, mashed potatoes and coleslaw.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank perlagold
Lake Wales, Florida
“YUMMILICIOUS!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

We stopped by here on our way to our cruise and on our way back home from our cruise. I can't say enough about the service, the food and the atmosphere. I absolutely love their appetizer platter with the onion rings, chicken tenders and mozzarella sticks. Their Grammy Sauce and Marinara sauce are fantastic as well as their BBQ sauce. I love being able to enjoy their chicken in all 3 sauces. We will continue to enjoy the food here as well as the service and atmosphere for many years to come. Do I recommend this place?? HECK YEA!!!!

• Visited November 2013
Florida
“Amazing BBQ and Fantastic friendly service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

We will definitely be coming back for more meals here! This was our first time here, and we came for lunch. The service was fast, friendly, and perfect. Our meals were delivered exactly as we ordered them, and our wonderful server was quick with drink refills also. She even offered us refills in "To Go" cups as we were paying our check so we could take a drink with us when we left. Fun atmosphere, whether you're an Iron Maiden fan or not. Just a perfect place to go for families, work lunches, or alone for a great tasty meal. Big portions, great prices, what more could you ask for. We walked out saying that we would definitely be coming back...and we will! :)

• Visited October 2013