“Great food, great atmosphere”
Review of Rock n Roll Ribs

Rock n Roll Ribs
Ranked #6 of 297 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coral Springs, Florida
“Great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I first discovered this place several months ago while looking for BBQ worth eating in Broward County. I was amazed and surprised by all the Iron Maiden memorabilia on the walls. I was a huge fan back in the 80s, having been to several of their shows at the old Hollywood Sportstorium. In the restaurant there were set pieces from the Powerslave tour as well as tons of photos, albums, and posters. The ribs (I've never tried anything else the several times I've visited) are fall off the bone deliciousness. Not just tasty but rub all over your face and hair BBQ goodness. There are many side to choose from and for an Iron Maiden fan, they carry Trooper beer! A British ale brewed especially in honor of the band. I've taken much of my family there and chose it for my last birthday. I highly recommend.

Coral Springs, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“worst experiance”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I went in for lunch one afternoon as I do every so often to rock n roll ribs however lately my experience has been more then unpleasant. I sat myself to a table as there was no one there to greet me.
There were a few other tables and I noticed a woman walking around, I figured they were busy, as I sat there it took about ten to fifteen minuets to be approached I did not have a menu or utensils. When the woman approached me I thought I would hear something along the lines ''sorry for the wait". Instead I was greeted with a sour look and then brought a menu. Before the woman had a chance to walk away I told her I was ready she was surprised and rolled her eyes and said "what do you want?" in a nasty sort of way. I ordered a half a rack of ribs with corn and a baked potato despite my unpleasant experience so far I was starving so I still stayed to eat as I was on a limited time for lunch. Once lunch had arrived I was upset to receive ice cold ribs and a piping hot potato.
When I brought up the issue to my server she replied "oh I'm sorry that happens sometimes" and took all my food back. I've been in the service industry in the past so I know some mistakes happen, but at this point I noticed only four other people having their lunch, so it being busy was no excuse. After I received my food for the second time the ribs were so charred and reheated I felt as if the cooks were upset to get cold ribs sent back so they got burnt.
when I was brought my bill I noticed I was charged for and extra side of butter. REALLY WHO DOES THAT? I have never had such a horrible experience here like this. So I requested to speak to the manager to inform them how I felt as a paying costumer. AND GUESS WHAT? my server said she IS THE MANAGER! I was shocked as a manager these details don't go unnoticed. As angry as I was I bit my tongue paid my bill and left. I am quite reluctant to return because of this experience.
I am extremely disappointed and will share this experience with all of my friends and or coworkers.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Laurey N
Orlando, Florida
“Average Restaurant”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

If you want to see some historic rock memorabilia stop by Rock n Roll Ribs. Food is average but they make up for everything with their service. Would I visit again; why not.

• Visited January 2014
Plattsburgh, New York
“Best Ribs !!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We were traveling through Florida to visit family and decided to find a good rib place. My husband is a huge rib fan, so when I say he LOVED these ribs it means something! We ordered a whole rack and split it along with shoestring style fries and corn on the cob. The portion was plenty for both of us and we even had some left over. After the first bite my husband said "These could well be the best ribs ever!" We travel quite a bit and appreciate good service and good food. This place had them both. It isn't a fancy spot at all, in fact I would say the atmosphere was very low key but clean. The decor is all rock and roll themed and we found out later the restaurant is owned by the former drummer of Iron Maiden and another partner. Highly recommend this place if you like fall of the bone ribs with a little sweetness in the sauce. Excellent!

• Visited May 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Still the best!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Still the best ribs in Broward county Florida! We drove out of our way just to stop for great ribs. Heavy metal music playing along with a video. Food is served quick and just right portion size and pricing is within reason.
Not a place to pass over when looking for great BBQ!