“Ribs”

Rock n Roll Ribs
Ranked #6 of 293 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
1,427 restaurant reviews
“Ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

The atmosphere is very rock and roll, the decor is good. The staff is better than good. I had full rack of baby back ribs, cold slaw, backed beans, unsweet iced tea. Cost $$

• Visited August 2014

Coconut Creek, Florida
“Great Ribs and Funky Atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

The ribs here are quite food and fresh smoked. Not like so many other places where the ribs are pre cooked and then heated and drowned in sauce.
Good service and a fun atmosphere. The place is co owned by one of the members from Iron Maiden and the walls are decorated with Iron Maiden memorabilia.
Solid Gold.

Visited October 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Best chicken and ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

If you are looking for a restaurant that is not a chain restaurant and want great ribs and chicken I would suggest going to Rock and Roll Ribs. The restaurant is full of rock and roll memorabilia so it is fun looking at the walls while you wait for your food to be delivered. The ribs are fantastic. They are cooked so that the meat just slides right off the bones with little fat on then. The chicken fingers were hot, crisp and very moist inside. The service was very good. Enjoy the experience.

• Visited July 2014
Coral Springs, Florida
“Great food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I first discovered this place several months ago while looking for BBQ worth eating in Broward County. I was amazed and surprised by all the Iron Maiden memorabilia on the walls. I was a huge fan back in the 80s, having been to several of their shows at the old Hollywood Sportstorium. In the restaurant there were set pieces from the Powerslave tour as well as tons of photos, albums, and posters. The ribs (I've never tried anything else the several times I've visited) are fall off the bone deliciousness. Not just tasty but rub all over your face and hair BBQ goodness. There are many side to choose from and for an Iron Maiden fan, they carry Trooper beer! A British ale brewed especially in honor of the band. I've taken much of my family there and chose it for my last birthday. I highly recommend.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“worst experiance”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I went in for lunch one afternoon as I do every so often to rock n roll ribs however lately my experience has been more then unpleasant. I sat myself to a table as there was no one there to greet me.
There were a few other tables and I noticed a woman walking around, I figured they were busy, as I sat there it took about ten to fifteen minuets to be approached I did not have a menu or utensils. When the woman approached me I thought I would hear something along the lines ''sorry for the wait". Instead I was greeted with a sour look and then brought a menu. Before the woman had a chance to walk away I told her I was ready she was surprised and rolled her eyes and said "what do you want?" in a nasty sort of way. I ordered a half a rack of ribs with corn and a baked potato despite my unpleasant experience so far I was starving so I still stayed to eat as I was on a limited time for lunch. Once lunch had arrived I was upset to receive ice cold ribs and a piping hot potato.
When I brought up the issue to my server she replied "oh I'm sorry that happens sometimes" and took all my food back. I've been in the service industry in the past so I know some mistakes happen, but at this point I noticed only four other people having their lunch, so it being busy was no excuse. After I received my food for the second time the ribs were so charred and reheated I felt as if the cooks were upset to get cold ribs sent back so they got burnt.
when I was brought my bill I noticed I was charged for and extra side of butter. REALLY WHO DOES THAT? I have never had such a horrible experience here like this. So I requested to speak to the manager to inform them how I felt as a paying costumer. AND GUESS WHAT? my server said she IS THE MANAGER! I was shocked as a manager these details don't go unnoticed. As angry as I was I bit my tongue paid my bill and left. I am quite reluctant to return because of this experience.
I am extremely disappointed and will share this experience with all of my friends and or coworkers.

• Visited March 2014