“The best Lasagna you can eat!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Lasagna you can eat!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

The best lasagna you can eat. I thought my Mother in law made very good ones, until I tried them at this restaurant. I have tasted all their varieties of Lasagna and they all taste great!! They also sell whole Lasagnas and now I always order one or two to keep in my fridge. I drive all the way up from Kendall to buy them.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Susanademflorida

Coral Springs, Florida
“Greatest Discovery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

I discovered Bella Mondo by accident; I was tired and lamenting about having to have fast food for dinner. Since then, I have eaten-in and taken home the most delicious "home made, all natural ingredients" food there is in Coral Springs. (If you are from Venezuela, let me tell you, it is “PASTICHO” as you know it!) I have tried most of the lasagnas; they are all delicious, but don’t miss the soups! my choice is always corn, but Broccoli is so good too. AH!! The desserts! Flan and Chocolate Marquesa (cake) among other items are nothing but the best (the owner’s wife has French origins!). Last but not least, the service is supreme. When I don’t feel like cooking, I go around 5:00pm, order a Cappuccino and a biscotti, then I take home my lasagna and stick it in the oven, for $20.00 I feed 4 happy people! This is as good as it gets.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Leslie G
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful variety of lasagna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

Great lasagna and the owners are very nice too! My family liked the traditional lasagna but I tried the eggplant variety. Everyone was pleased with their choice.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank PattiDmy
Florida
“Tiny little place! Needs our support!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2012

This tiny little restaurant is so sweet & nice that it makes me feel bad for them. I think it's the location which hurts them because truly the rest is wonderful. They serve some of the best lasagna I've ever tasted. And they really do aim to please. Whenever we go we are the only ones there, which makes me feel bad and not enjoy my meal, but it's not because of anything else. I wish them a lot of luck and I am rooting for this place because they deserve our local support. For those interested, they also sell you a whole lasagna, which I have done for dinners at my home. Everyone loves the lasagna and I always refer them to Lasagna Deli. It's really a gem!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank DamianaFlorida
Casselberry, Florida
“A tiny little gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2011

Not in your usual place for a restaurant.. and seating very few people, this family run business really aims to please... They have a limited menu of several kinds of lasagna, as well as some pastas.. and a few other dishes.. my husband loves their traditional lasagna bolognese..and I prefer their melanzana lasagna.. with eggplant.. my husband could eat there every week and order the same thing.. but I have tried practically all of the menu.. loved their pork chops, and their smoked pork chops.. and their steak is delicious and so inexpensive..in fact, everything on the menu is very affordable..and they also make great soups and desserts...they are always adding new items.. which brings us back there often.. we even have purchased their lasagnas to go.. and keep them in our freezer...when some unexpected guests show up.. we love the family atmosphere.. and they are very convenient to our house.. nothing fancy.. but I am so happy they moved into our neighborhood!

• Visited September 2011