“gone down”

Shinju Japanese Buffet
Ranked #23 of 311 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I use to like this place it is not the best sushi but it was decent for a buffet. The last few times we went the food was not replenished, and the fish was not very fresh. I much rather pay more money for decent sushi than eating bad food.

1  Thank seahorizon

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I've been to several sushi buffets before but this one is the best so far. The servers are friendly, the Hibachi cook is generous especially if you tip him and the variety of food is there. Freshly made sushi due to the high turnover they have. I went there with my 2 kids and wife and our check was $50.00 due to kids below 3 eat free. I highly recommend it!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

The food is fresh with rapid turnover. Sushi and sashimi are constantly being prepared in front of you as you select your food. In addition there is always a selection of shrimp, clams, snow crab legs (oysters on weekends) and other delectables on the buffet. There is also a large selection of Chinese food, four soups and a Mongolian grill where a chef will prepare your own selection of food. Make as many trips up to the buffet as you wish. The desert section of the buffet offers a nice array of desserts along with ice cream. This is a busy restaurant so keep that in mind. The noise level is reasonable and you are normally able to enjoy conversations with others. The price is a very reasonable $18.95 on weekdays with 10% off for seniors.

Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Every time I am in the area,Shinju Japanese Buffet is on top of my list.We went there tonight and as always had a great experience.Place is located in a very nice neighborhood.Very nice atmosphere. Very clean.One of the largest sushi selection.(second best is Makimo in Las Vegas by the premium outlets).There are soups and some delicious hot dishes.Also ice cream.It is a buffet.Waitress was taking care of drinks and taking dirty plates away.She was polite.So far every time we gone there,every waitress we had was polite, professional & fast.I highly recommend this place.Price is around $19 per person Mon-Thu, $22 Fri-Sun.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

One of the comments mention health violations, but I am surprised. This has been one of my favorite restaurants to frequent. Food has always been very fresh and tasty. Where else can you go to feast out on fresh crab legs, clams on the half shell, oysters, mussels, fresh sushi, Chinese buffet and hibachi grill for special orders, for that kind of money? I will continue going but will Google anyway!!!