“Best Japanese buffet in So. Florida”

Shinju Japanese Buffet
Ranked #23 of 313 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Prices are reasonable. Very good ambiance. the waiters are nice and the food is alway good considering is a buffet.
I have tried 3 of Broward's japanese buffet and hands down this is the one.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We have been here several times. The food is always fresh. A large sushi bar is well stocked. The sushi I put at fair. Not great but a good assortment. Crab claws at dinner are very good. They have someone cooking on the hibachi and it's ok. I would like some sauces besides soy. Can't figure that one out. The buffet selection is typical of a Japanese style buffet. Lots of fried foods. But enough of everything to satisfy all tastes. I love the atmosphere. Very clean and comfortable. I recommend it to try. Prices are moderate.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Yesterday we have had dinner with some friends at this restaurant and I have to admit that despite the high price (adult $18.95) the buffet was fresh, nicely presented and good. Even the staff was nice which is amazing when eaten at a Chinese buffet.

I mainly had sushi and sashimi and they all tasted fresh and good. Besides the sushi I tried the coconut shrimp (really good),  the hibachi (was good but lacked in flavor) and the ice cream. The rest of the hot dishes looked good but I didn't tried it any of it.

It was definitely not the best buffet we have had  but it was good and we will probably back when visiting Coral Springs.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

They serve plenty of food. There's a large selection of sushi, sushi rolls, seafood (crab legs, shrimp), and Chinese dishes (egg rolls, fried rice) on the buffet. There's also an area where they will cook stir-fry for you. As with most buffets, the food is decent but not great. The Coral Springs location is smaller than the Pembroke Pines location. It's also more run down.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I use to like this place it is not the best sushi but it was decent for a buffet. The last few times we went the food was not replenished, and the fish was not very fresh. I much rather pay more money for decent sushi than eating bad food.

1  Thank seahorizon