“I'm impressed...”

The Country Club of Coral Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: For over forty years The Country Club of Coral Springs has played a prominent role in our local South Florida community. Our club is open to the public - offering tennis, golf, and social events, combined with a tropical atmosphere and personalized attention found only in today's finest country clubs. For additional information, please contact us at: 954.752.4500. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Just by looking at the reviews and seeing Katie G, Director of Sales write back after having such a bad review shows that at least they care. It makes me want to try it out at least once. Good job Katie, I hope some changes have been made to ensure future diners such as myself have a very nice experience.

1  Thank Suzie S

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I golf here regularly (try for at least once a week) and love the course. I also hosted a golf tournament here over the summer and between the pro shop and catering, I couldn't have asked for more. They were both extremely helpful in putting together my event. Lastly, this is one of the few courses in south FL that will offer a military discount during the winter months. So thank you CCCS for your patriotism.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I organized an afternoon Golf tournament and Dinner at the Country Club of Coral Springs as a fundraiser for our Museum of Art. I had a very good experience.

In just a few words, my advice to prospective customers who may be thinking of doing something similar would be, "They know what they are doing and they do it well. Trust them.They have done this many times before."

I praise the entire staff of the Country Club. It was a pleasure to deal with Bill, Brian, Kelly, Kait, Corey and Tim. They all were very attentive and helpful. We are satisfied customers.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I threw a surprise 40th for my wife at the Coral Springs Country Club last month and it was absolutely perfect! I'm not a big party-person and my planning skills in this area need work, but the staff at CSCC (Kait, in particular) was extremely helpful. At the first meeting, Kait got all the details about what kind of party I wanted and then we went over all the options (type of space, type of seating, menu, bar options, music, decorations and servers). They have ballroom space, smaller rooms, and a bar area that overlooks the golf course - we chose the bar area and it was ideal! Instead of sit-down, we did hi-top tables and a buffet style food line to keep people mingling and dancing! The food was amazing, the room was perfect, the recommended DJ was spot-on and I was still able to bring my own cake that my wife loves from an outside vendor. Kait was present at the event to make sure that all went well, and it did!! Thank you!!

1  Thank Paul J
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We meet at this venue on a weekly basis. Kait and her crew are always on top of everything. Also, we have held many socai functions there...from poker tournaments to holiday galas ...thumbs up all the way!!