“Coral Springs Hiddem Gem”

The Country Club of Coral Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: For over forty years The Country Club of Coral Springs has played a prominent role in our local South Florida community. Our club is open to the public - offering tennis, golf, and social events, combined with a tropical atmosphere and personalized attention found only in today's finest country clubs. For additional information, please contact us at: 954.752.4500. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Boca Raton, Florida
“Coral Springs Hiddem Gem”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

This is the best course I've played. My group plays courses in Palm Beach & Broward County and this place is the best value for the money. The service from the moment we arrived and the conditions of the course are great. The greens are the best of any course we have played in both counties. Keep it going Coral Springs, you make golfing fun again and definitely worth the value.

Visited January 2014

Tamarac, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place to play”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Our foursome travels to different courses and we made a tee time and played this past Saturday. Beginning with the bag staff and continuing with the pro shop and cart girl everyone could not have been nicer. The fairways and rough were in very good shape and the greens were in excellent shape, Probably the best greens I have played in the past six months. Lastly no two holes are alike and its one of the best laid out tracks in So. Fl. With a 10:00 am tee time we were expecting the typical 5 hour round. We finished in 4:20. Our experience was worth sharing and we will definitely become regulars at this course.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank R Peter S
Coral Springs, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Fairway with a view...”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have played several times, and since the renovation, the management team has been very engaging with the needs of the non-members. A hidden gem in Coral Springs, with a course that would be worthy of a TCP badge.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank klayne
Margate, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'm impressed...”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Just by looking at the reviews and seeing Katie G, Director of Sales write back after having such a bad review shows that at least they care. It makes me want to try it out at least once. Good job Katie, I hope some changes have been made to ensure future diners such as myself have a very nice experience.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Suzie S
Coconut Creek, Florida, United States
“Great golf course”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I golf here regularly (try for at least once a week) and love the course. I also hosted a golf tournament here over the summer and between the pro shop and catering, I couldn't have asked for more. They were both extremely helpful in putting together my event. Lastly, this is one of the few courses in south FL that will offer a military discount during the winter months. So thank you CCCS for your patriotism.

Visited October 2013