“Kris rocks”

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Cheap Eats
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Kris rocks”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Visited the bar on a quiet Monday night (Jan 13th). Got great service from the bartender Kris. Very pleasant young lady. We didn't order any entrees but had the sampler which was great. We also requested to have a specific basketball game put on the TV of our choice and it was done without questions asked and a smile. Great job Kris!

• Visited January 2014

Colcnut creek
“Down the tubes”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Went there for a staff luncheon recently. About 10 people. The place was mostly empty and took long time for food. At least 30 minute. Couple of guys ordered a piece of pie for dessert. Took 15-20 minutes for that to be delivered. No wonder it wasn't empty. Most people cant wait that long at lunch time to be served. It seems brus is not able to keep up with its massive expansion in area and increased competition. The quality of food has diminished and the service is awful. Had 2 similar experiences at creek brus room and swore it off, only went to this lunch because my boss was paying. There are much better options then this around town if you look. Stay away from brus, it's a bust.

1 Thank Soflajim
North Miami
“Great Food & Service But Weak Drinks”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My coworkers and I went for an after work gathering on a Saturday night. The place of course was busy. This location is probably the most decent looking one among other Bru's. Huge outdoor seating, flat screens everywhere playing sports. I ordered Southern BBQ Chicken Flatbread and it was tasty and portion was definitely enough for 1. When my buddies got there, we moved inside and ordered nachos and wings. The wings at this place were off the hook or maybe i had to many...lol :) Speaking of drinks, they were very weak. I've been to several sports bars (Duffys, Billy's, Ale House, etc) but the mixed drinks at this place were very weak even for a double. A double? Well I did end up ordering a few even for my buddies and they all agreed that they were not the drinks we are used at non-chain sports pub. Service was excellent so that compensated the experience but we will stick to our usual pub next time for a after work night out.

• Visited October 2013
Margate, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bru's Room Review”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Atmosphere...perfect for a sports bar. Service....90% great service. Food...If you order anything other than ordinary bar food, you will not be very happy. I have tried a few times to get a pasta dish, a seafood dish and a steak dish...none very good. So now I only order wings or burgers and they are always great.

• Visited November 2013
“Prices aren't bad”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

When we moved to Coral Springs, our realtor suggested Bru's Room. We finally got around to trying it last night and found it to be neither fantastic nor horrible. Our waitress, Jessy, was personable, prompt, and helpful. I enjoyed my Philly cheese steak and my wife liked her Three Way wings. The generic 'cola' and 'Mr. Pepper' were weird, changing back to name brand soda would be an quick upgrade. For this area, the prices weren't bad and it was a good place to catch a game of any sort. All in all it was good enough to warrant a return visit.

Visited October 2013