“Nice little French Restaurant”
Review of Delice Paradise

Delice Paradise
Ranked #20 of 308 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My wife and I recently came here based on reviews and we were not disappointed. We came for dinner on a Saturday night. The food from the appetizers to the entrees to the deserts were very good. The waitress was a young girl who was nice but seemed very timid and did not seem very knowledgeable about the menu. But, the older lady who was helping out the younger lady was very nice and knowledgeable. The atmosphere was nice and very cafe like. With a glass display case full of pastries and knick-knacks on the walls. We will come back now that we found this new little Gem!

2  Thank jcfahrer
There are newer reviews for Delice Paradise

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I was recommended to eat here from a guest of my hotel. I am so happy I tried it even though it is quite a distance for me to travel. The food and service was definitely worth the trip. I can't wait to go back and eat here again. There are a lot of French restaurants in South Florida, but this is the best I have ever been to. Did I say the price was reasonable even for such delectable cuisine. My only wish is that this place was within walking distance from my home.

I will tell all my guests about this place and hope they take my recommendation for their own pleasure.

2  Thank Karen K
Reviewed 19 May 2014

For breakfast - get their croissants, especially the chocolate or almond. They will bring happiness to your tongue and make you feel good through the day. Regretfully they do not open early, but if you like a later breakfast, this is a great place to go to. Very friendly and helpful. Wonderful coffee (decaf). They also do dinner and have had marvelous dinners here. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Richard F
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Everything here is Excellent! From Food and service to ambiance and history! The owner is full of interesting historical information and the waitress (wife) is the sweetest person ever! Both speak French. The food is Perfect! Delicious, filling, fresh, and oh so good!!!!!!!! They play French music. This place is a true gem! I eat here at least once a week. I've been to Paris twice so far and coming here makes me feel like I'm back in France!
J'adore tout ici! Pour petit dejuner, dejuner, et diner. C'est excellent pour mangé et boire. Try the Kir Royal, cheese platter and all the crepes are superb!
I'm actually writing this review from the restaurant, I'm here Now!!!
BON APETÍT!!!

1  Thank Amrit B
Reviewed 28 March 2014

1st time at this restaurant - CLEAN, quaint, service impeccable, food excellent - dinner - I had the lamb stew with side of rice - I enjoy a thicker stew so the owner obliged and thickened the stew,tasty and enough to take 1/3 home with me, partner had the pork, pineapple entrée with potatoes au gratin - potatoes were best she ever had so much cheese and nice size cuts of potato, we shared a crème brulee - terrific - WE WILL BE BACK - with soft drinks and 2 entrée and large shared portion of crème brulee dinner was $44 certainly worth the price - owner was so attentive checking back many time to make sure we were taken care of and always with a history of the dish and a bon appetit!! as he or she left the table