“Obscure location Great Food!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kenny Tang's - CLOSED

Kenny Tang's
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Coral Springs, Florida
“Obscure location Great Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Having read positive reviews but not knowing where to find Kenny Tang's; I finally decided to find and try it. I'm not a huge fan of Chinese food because it's either too salty or too bland. This restaurant is an exception I ordered the Scallop Dumplings and Mongolian Beef to go. Both were perfect with plenty left for a second meal. The meat was tender and I loved the added abundance of fresh asparagus, broccoli and snow peas. I look forward to going again and dining in. The atmosphere is lovely.

Visited March 2014

Weston, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese food I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

I've been to numerous Asian restaurants and have to say that Kenny Tangs in Coral Springs is the best I've ever had! They say you haven't had good Chinese food if you haven't been to NY, I say you haven't had the best Chinese food if you haven't been to Kenny Tangs! The first time I ate here, the service was very slow to say the least, I was told two servers called out and they were extremely understaffed, so I decided to give them a go again. This time my server was Jessy, she was extremely knowledgable about the menu, super sweet and attentive. We decided to go with her recommendations, dim sum sampler to begin with, my wife had the Mongolian beef and I had the signapore curry noodles. TO DIE FOR!! for dessert we had the banana rolls, beautifully decorated and our green tea ice cream was served In a martini glass! Definitely will be returning! Hats off to Chef Kenny!

• Visited December 2013
Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica
“Interesting cuisine Asian Fusion”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

First time ar this restuarant. Welcome was was warm. The server was knowledgeable and explained the perplexing menu,, Meal was attactively prsented and taste was good but a little disappointing. Overall a little expensive but worth trying.

Tamarac, Florida
“upscale chinese fare not to be missed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

i started off with a delicious shredded duck hot and sour soup. one of the best soups i have ever eaten. my guest had a great fried salt and pepper fried tofu. our entrees were mixed mushrooms over noodles, and singapore rice noodles with chicken, pork, beef and shrimp. both dishes were perfect. interior of the restaurant is very nice, and the service was friendly and quick. we'll be back! (reservations can be made through "open table".)

home
“outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

We tried this place when they opened. Did not think it was worth the money. We decided to try it again and they are ten times better. I would recommend to anyone.