“Not the usual Asian!”
Review of Kenny Tang's - CLOSED

Kenny Tang's
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
lauderhill
“Not the usual Asian!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Went to Kenny Tang's on a recommendation and loved it. Simple, pretty room. Plates were beautiful and delicious. We shared to be able to taste more than just our own dish and everything was wonderful. I loved the prawns in peppercorn sauce. Yum. And the pork appetizer just melted in my mouth. Our server was delightful and attentive. Don't be fooled by the location - Coral Springs but a little off the beaten path. Even though Asian is not my favorite food I can't wait to go back!

• Visited May 2014

South Florida, USA
“A welcomed addition to Coral Springs”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We recently joined another couple as we tried a “new” neighborhood restaurant… Kenny Tang’s in Coral Springs, (named for it executive chef). First, I have to admit it was a Monday night and just a bit past dinnertime for most people; there was only one other table being served when we arrive and we closed the place. This is not a good sign, but by the end of the evening, it was clearly an altogether pleasant experience. Food selection (Asian fusion) is diverse, of excellent high-quality, nicely presented and the service was attentive and prompt. We started with a shared Dim Sum Sampler, which we agreed was very nice. I enjoyed a reasonably price glass of wine. For an entree, I had a dish that featured sliced beef steak and our companions dined on scallops which were large, generously portioned and beautifully prepared. Thumbs up from all of us. Since we have all been in this space before when there was another restaurant there, we were captured by the interior design. No small amount of money has gone into the renovation… opening the kitchen, nicely designed décor, altogether creating very comfortable and pleasing atmosphere. The four of us agree that we will be back and we hope they will be around for many years to come. If you’re looking for a restaurant offering a variety of flavorful Asian dishes in a comfortable artistic setting, I recommend you give Kenny Tang’s a try. It's worth the effort to find it, (this is Coral Springs that prides itself in hiding its well-kept secrets). I’ll be interested in reading your opinion as well.

• Visited May 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is one of the best kept secrets in Coral Springs. If you like asian food and swish something different this is the place to go. We have eaten there ofetn and have enjoyed the take out. Kenny is a former White house chef and it shows.
The appetizers are to die for, Try the shrimp stuffed eggplant. The main courses are all made to oredr especially the noodle dishes. The curry noodle special is excellent, the pad thai is worth having also.
I would highly recommend this resteraunt and am sorry it is not closer to my home.

Coral Springs, Florida
“If you are looking for salt, eat here......”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We had gone to Kenny Tang's on other occasions and had enjoyed the food, especially since there was very little oil and great flavor. This time there was only 3 other patrons, and the service was very slow. When our dinners arrived, my husband mentioned that his beef was salty (it was) when I was starting to eat my Singapore Noodles, there was a heavy coating of oil on the bottom of the plate, and the food itself was very salty. Being an professional chief, this is a sign of overcompensating for poor quality. When it was sent back, we could hear comments from the open kitchen about us. This is a lack of professionalism as well as when I tried to call and speak to the owner or manager, I was told that they were too busy! Really with only 3 tables occupied? Never again!

Exmore, Virginia
“Wonderful Food”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Three of us went to Kenny Tang's last week and we all ordered something different so we could sample the choices. All were delicious and well prepared. Try the dim sum as your appetizer and you will not be disappointed. The restaurant itself is quiet and nicely appointed. Service was outstanding. The only minor gripe was that the food might have been warmer when served. The cuisine is Asian but primarily Chinese. Prices are moderate and coupons are frequently available.