“Pricy but good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The food here is excellent. A bit pricy but very tasty. Our waiter was not knowledgeable about the menu or prices and was a bit awkward. We saw Kenny make our desserts himself. The restaurant has very limited seating though. Other than that I would dine here again for a special occasion.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I have been to this restaurant several times since it has opened and we have never been disappointed in any of the dishes we have tried here. The pawns in peppercorn sauce and the Schezuan Scallops are two of our favorites.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Went to Kenny Tang's on a recommendation and loved it. Simple, pretty room. Plates were beautiful and delicious. We shared to be able to taste more than just our own dish and everything was wonderful. I loved the prawns in peppercorn sauce. Yum. And the pork appetizer just melted in my mouth. Our server was delightful and attentive. Don't be fooled by the location - Coral Springs but a little off the beaten path. Even though Asian is not my favorite food I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We recently joined another couple as we tried a “new” neighborhood restaurant… Kenny Tang’s in Coral Springs, (named for it executive chef). First, I have to admit it was a Monday night and just a bit past dinnertime for most people; there was only one other table being served when we arrive and we closed the place. This is not a good sign, but by the end of the evening, it was clearly an altogether pleasant experience. Food selection (Asian fusion) is diverse, of excellent high-quality, nicely presented and the service was attentive and prompt. We started with a shared Dim Sum Sampler, which we agreed was very nice. I enjoyed a reasonably price glass of wine. For an entree, I had a dish that featured sliced beef steak and our companions dined on scallops which were large, generously portioned and beautifully prepared. Thumbs up from all of us. Since we have all been in this space before when there was another restaurant there, we were captured by the interior design. No small amount of money has gone into the renovation… opening the kitchen, nicely designed décor, altogether creating very comfortable and pleasing atmosphere. The four of us agree that we will be back and we hope they will be around for many years to come. If you’re looking for a restaurant offering a variety of flavorful Asian dishes in a comfortable artistic setting, I recommend you give Kenny Tang’s a try. It's worth the effort to find it, (this is Coral Springs that prides itself in hiding its well-kept secrets). I’ll be interested in reading your opinion as well.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is one of the best kept secrets in Coral Springs. If you like asian food and swish something different this is the place to go. We have eaten there ofetn and have enjoyed the take out. Kenny is a former White house chef and it shows.
The appetizers are to die for, Try the shrimp stuffed eggplant. The main courses are all made to oredr especially the noodle dishes. The curry noodle special is excellent, the pad thai is worth having also.
I would highly recommend this resteraunt and am sorry it is not closer to my home.