“I'll be back” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rosedale Brick Oven
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: From delicious soups, salads, sandwiches and appetizers to mouth watering pasta dishes. Baked dishes, seafood entrees and meat entrees. With aromatic and tantalizing daily specials, there is something for everyone. Our Wood Burning, brick oven pizzas will save you the airfare of traveling to Napoli, Italia. Recipes from our New York neighborhoods brought to you,prepared fresh every day. Even our breads are home made. We even have a kids menu for the bambini. We use only the best imported products available to create dishes you will crave time and time again. •A Tuscan theme with old world brick, tiles and wood that make you feel at ease. •A warm, friendly staff that greets you and welcomes you home. •Watch our pizza and pasta chefs prepare your meal, using only the finest imported and local ingredients to ensure your meal tastes the best. •Watch us prepare our dough and pizza sauce made from imported San Marzano tomatoes. •Our authentic wood-fired brick oven, with its flames in view, sending an aroma throughout that excite your senses. •As you explore the menu, you will find many delicious dishes. Enjoy soft music with songs from the "Rat Pack", Frankie Valli and others. Watch silent video monitors featuring classic black and white movies and photos of old times past. Whether sitting and enjoying a meal, being at the bar sipping a glass of wine or drinking your favorite beer, your senses will be excited. Don't forget our Espresso and desserts. Early bird specials, lunch specials, daily specials and happy hour.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'll be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

After reading the positive reviews on Tripadvisor, I had to check out Rosedale Brick Oven for myself. I went with my wife and three friends on a Saturday night. It was busy but not too crowded, so we were greeted and seated immediately. The environment is nice and spacious, and the people are very nice. We tried the caprese salad, chicken rustica pizza, chicken wings, eggplant parm, meatballs and chicken marsala family style so we could all taste everything. Everything was very good, especially the eggplant which was one of the best I have ever had (other than when my wife makes it). I will try a more traditional pizza next time. Meatballs were as good as anywhere around including Anthony's and Café Martorano, and I liked the big whole garlic cloves with the wings. For dessert my wife and friend had chocolate mousse cake and a cannoli. I tried the mousse cake which was pretty good. The cannoli was huge, and my friend liked it a lot. Service was ideal. The prices are fair although I like getting a salad or soup with my entrée in a place like this. All in all and very nice experience. We all agreed we will definitely be back soon.

Jeff, Coral Springs

1 Thank Jeff S
JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
We would like to thank you for taking the time in leaving a review. It was great reading how wonderful a time your visit was. Food and service is what we pride ourselves in and I'm delighted you experienced both. Great food selections on your part and thanks for the compliment on the meatballs....I'll tell my mother :)) Thanks again !!!

Coconut Creek, Florida
“Excellent neighborhood restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

We had 2 different pizzas - white and Italiano. Both were good but the italiano was fantastic. Loaded with fresh veggies and thin, crisp dough - the closest to NY pizza we've found in a long time. Going back soon to sample the rest of the menu - it's extensive, reasonably priced and everything looks yummy. We watched as food was delivered to other tables and salivated. Wait staff was friendly, efficient and seemed really knowledgeable about the menu.

1 Thank FeliceL1
JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Thank you for visiting us and taking the time in leaving a review. It was great to hear you had a wonderful experience and enjoyed yourselves. Thanks again !!
Coral Springs, Florida
“A Pleasant Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Went last night for dinner, and had a sea shell clam pizza. It is a 12 inch pizza, reasonably priced with plenty of clams, garlic gloves and mozzarella. My friend had fettichine alfredo with chicken, but it was served with a different type of pasta. This pasta caused the sauce to be very watery. When brought to the attention of management, it was redone with the right pasta, and came out as it should be. We all tasted a meatball as well as the brick oven wings, which were loaded with onions and garlic cloves. Top shelf. I did bring to their attention, that the bread should have been brought out warm, as it is better for dipping. We did not try the desserts, as we were told that only the cheesecake was homemade. Overall, the food was good, in a highly competetive market, where only the restaurants with good food and service will survive. We shall come back again.

1 Thank HD1556
JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
We would like to thank you for dining with us and taking the time in leaving a review. It was good to hear that you had an enjoyable experience and plan on coming back to dine with us. We truly appreciate the feedback and your positive thoughts !!
Falls Church, Virginia
“Just my humble opinion.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Okay....The Waitstaff: very attentive. Had to move once because the air conditioner was blasting super cold air overhead. (who should be checking this?) The Decor: kinda cafeteria like, no originally, lacking a warm and fuzzy Italian feel. More plants, also candles on each table could help...just my humble opinion! The Music: OMG! tired old oldies played too loud (i wanted to pull my hair out) Our Food: Calamari cooked tender, but sauce overly acidic. Friend had pasta with meatballs said was okay nothing sensational. My Eggplant Parmesan was a large helping with pasta, the sauce again, overly acidic and lacked a rounded flavor. The Eggplant was tough.. A guy came to our table (i think was the manager stood there with a sullen look on his face, no smile and handed me a large spoon, i guess to twirl my spaghetti?....HELLO....real Italians do not use this method so get a clue please! I also feel the is food a bit overpriced. Cannot speak for any other food for all i know it may be great I don't know. Homemade?... maybe.... Just my humble opinion....

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
All I can say is wow..... even the music ??? Frank Sinatra...Dean Martin...Tony Bennett...Doo Wop oldies make you want to pull your hair out? Even the climate was not to your liking. Based off your prior reviews where you never seem to like a place you visit, I will take the three stars as a compliment.....in my humble opinion of course. Thank you
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Originally from Ny so wanted to give this place a try. I was pleasantly surprised as food was so fresh and tasty. Went back a second time in less than a week for more great food. Met owners who were very pleased that I discovered their new location in coral springs. They seem like genuine people pleasers and really know quality of food and service. The pizza, pasta salads and desserts top notch...prices are reasonable too!!
Joseph D

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank josephpalate
JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was great to read you had a wonderful experience and enjoyed your food selections. We truly appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again