“Awesome!”

Rosedale Brick Oven
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: From delicious soups, salads, sandwiches and appetizers to mouth watering pasta dishes. Baked dishes, seafood entrees and meat entrees. With aromatic and tantalizing daily specials, there is something for everyone. Our Wood Burning, brick oven pizzas will save you the airfare of traveling to Napoli, Italia. Recipes from our New York neighborhoods brought to you,prepared fresh every day. Even our breads are home made. We even have a kids menu for the bambini. We use only the best imported products available to create dishes you will crave time and time again. •A Tuscan theme with old world brick, tiles and wood that make you feel at ease. •A warm, friendly staff that greets you and welcomes you home. •Watch our pizza and pasta chefs prepare your meal, using only the finest imported and local ingredients to ensure your meal tastes the best. •Watch us prepare our dough and pizza sauce made from imported San Marzano tomatoes. •Our authentic wood-fired brick oven, with its flames in view, sending an aroma throughout that excite your senses. •As you explore the menu, you will find many delicious dishes. Enjoy soft music with songs from the "Rat Pack", Frankie Valli and others. Watch silent video monitors featuring classic black and white movies and photos of old times past. Whether sitting and enjoying a meal, being at the bar sipping a glass of wine or drinking your favorite beer, your senses will be excited. Don't forget our Espresso and desserts. Early bird specials, lunch specials, daily specials and happy hour.
Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I told the owner I'm working my way through their menu! The Eggplant Parm, Lasagna, Ala Vodka, and the Clam Sauce are as good as it gets. Oh, did I mention the Pizza? 5 Stars for sure! As an owner of a Pizza & Wing place in Colorado, I want to commend and recommend Rosedale Brick Oven myself, they're great! The place is immaculate, the service is helpful & friendly, and the owner & his wife always try to please their customers. Don't miss a meal here if you're visiting South Florida. I still have a lot to go on my way through the menu but I'm looking forward to each meal!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank russosgws
JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time in leaving such a wonderful review. It is greatly appreciated. We are so glad in reading how much you enjoyed your time at the restaurant and your food selections. We look forward to seeing you again and again !!

Coral Springs, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Great lunch if you like thin pizza. The place is clean, price is fair and good service. Get the groupon - even better.

1 Thank EPP188
JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for the positive feedback. We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again
Tamarac, Florida
“We are going back!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

The place, food, service, and dessert everything was fantastic. It was our first time there and my husband and I we went to celebrate his new amazing job so I invited him he looked at me and say you did well amazing place, the only thing that I would change is you guys need another waitress, but that's all

Keep up the great job!!!!

2 Thank Linitam21
JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for choosing us as a place to go for your special night. It was fantastic reading how much your husband was pleased with your choice and how much the two of you enjoyed your food selections. We look forward to having you back !!
South Florida, Florida
“Consistently an Outstanding Choice for Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I first ate here by myself one night when my wife was out with a group of her friends. Ordered one of the individual pizzas and was very pleasantly surprised by how good it was. Told my wife she had to try it and we went together. Same experience as the first time, but this we ordered the Mista salad, which is now a family favorite. To date we have tried the Margherita, Spinach & Sausage, Chicken Bruschetta, and Chicken Rustica Pizzas. All were excellent. Our friends ordered the pastas with meatballs and were extremely pleased with their choice. It's nothing fancy, but it is clean and modern. The service has always been excellent and helpful. We will continue to come back as long as everything remains up to their current standards.

2 Thank MartyB33
JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It was wonderful reading how much everyone in your party enjoyed their food selections and service provided. We look forward to seeing you again... Thanks !!!
New York City, New York
“Best food ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I cannot say enough about this place. I am from the upper East Side NYC and eat at all the best restaurants there. I was visiting friends in Florida who frequent Rosedale in Coral Springs and love it. I had the best gnocchi I ever had in NYC or Italy for that matter! I also had the special, the wild salmon. Large portion and it was some of the best salmon I've had anywhere. One friend had a large portion of chicken cutlet and loved it, and I tasted another friend's pizza and it was really, really delicious. This was such a great treat for my taste buds!
Who knew I had to go to Florida
to get healthy scrumptious
food? The restaurant has an Italian feel but with a fun twist. Little rascals playing on TV screens; you can sit at a table or counter to watch pizzas being prepared and thrown into brick ovens. During my trip I went to a few other "great" restaurants and they could not hold a candle to Rosedale. This is a no-brainer – check it out. If I lived in Florida I would become
a regular!

2 Thank Spiritnyc
JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
What more can I say but grazie......... Mille Grazie !! It was fantastic reading how much everyone in your party enjoyed their food choices as well as the fish special. The comparisons to my old neighborhood and heritage could not have given me a larger smile on my face and in my heart. We truly appreciate it and look forward to your return !!!