“Favorite neighborhood place to eat”

Big Bear Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 313 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: South of Royal Palm Blvd.
Transit: One block north on University.
Description: Welcome to Big Bear Brewing Company! We provide outstanding service and the highest quality food. We are committed to sourcing the highest quality ingredients at the peak of their season. Our soups, salad dressings, desserts, and sauces are homemade from scratch daily. We use locally sourced fresh seafood & produce.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

What can I say?? Whether out to eat with hubby, a couple of friends, family from out of town, co-worker afterhours......the food is good, hot and served in a friendly atmosphere. Usually I know before I go there what I want to eat....for example I get a craving for their pretzel encrusted chicken or their yummy hamburgers or ribs....salads are great...pizza is yummy. Good deals on potent potables. So no matter what your age or preferences you will find something you like at Big Bear Brewing. Also, it's a pretty restaurant inside & outside.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I was a visitor to a very popular "local" spot. Impressed with the diversity of the menu, a couple of veggie options, broad and reasonable beer selection and generous portions. No tablecloths so the many hard surfaces make it extra loud, which was OK, because my 2 yr old grandson was with me.....so any extra noise was easily masked!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Still my favorite place in Coral Springs to guarantee a good meal and good service. The menu is varied and especially love the brie appetizer. Even something as simple as their house salad is always fresh and delicious with the vanilla vinaigrette. Sunday brunch is highly recommended. We have gone many, many times and have never been disappointed!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We dine at Big Bear in Coral Springs regularly. The service is always good and every mun item we've tried has been good. We finally tried Sunday Brunch and would recommend it.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Big Bear has a varied menu- something for everyone. The burgers are great, the ahi tuna salad is amazing, and they make the best martinis.