“Sunset menu”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We (The four of us) needed to go for an early dinner before a movie, so I thought lets try Blue Moon Fish Company in Coral Springs, they have a sunset menu (early bird) 4:30pm to 6pm Well when we where done I have to say we were blown away by the portions, price and service. For under $20 dollars was a real treat. Thank you Blue Moon Fish Company.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

This is my first visit to this fine restaurant and I was definitely impressed with the ambiance, menu, service, and presentation of my food. The food quality was excellent and presented very well. I will definitely return here on my next visit to South Florida

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I had dinner with a friend, and our server was very inexperienced and nervous, as he had recently been promoted from busboy to waiter. But he was pleasant and the food does not disappoint. Their seafood is very fresh, and they have always had good food. The ambience is a little dull, and they need to renovate, but they are in a not so desirable strip mall location.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We enjoyed our evening. Service was great, food was awesome and the waiter was very helpful. We will visit Blue Moon again.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Good value for the best Sunday brunch ever! Not your typical brunch.... $19.99 for raw bar ( oysters, clams, shrimp, sushi), omelette station and breakfast selections, delicious salads. Where it differs is with the selection of hot entrees (smaller versions from their regular menu) which are served at table and not in chafing dishes. Nice selection of desserts, IF you have room for one! All this, plus a choice of Mimosa, Champagne, or Bloody Mary.
Note. This is at the Coral Springs location. Not the same as Ft. Lauderdale.