“Best outside NYC ”

Doris Italian Market
Ranked #6 of 311 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Great produce unbelievable pastries and cakes gelato deli counter with the paired Italian delicacies and butcher shop with prime meats and homemade sausages the best around

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I know Doris Italian Market has a loyal following, but I am not in that group. I find the,counter people rude and many of their items overpriced even by Florida,'s already overpriced grocery prices. I went for an advertised meat special, and discovered the meat was not even US Choice.,.

I won't be back.

2  Thank _eiffeltrav
DorisMkt, Owner at Doris Italian Market, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

I am sorry to read that you had a poor experience. As an owner, I am always in the store and I wish you had asked for me or my store manager and allowed us the opportunity to rectify your situation. Customer service is a cornerstone of our business because we understand that there are many things in our store that can be purchased elsewhere. As for your meat situation, we sell select, choice and prime meats. If you could not find the choice meat you were looking for, an employee would have been more than happy to help you find it. We sell what we advertise. I hope you reconsider your stance with us and come again. Please ask for me, Gary.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

If your looking for speciality meats, wine, cheese and pastries, Doris is the place to go. Veggies and produce and best in town and customer service is top on their list. Price are a bit higher but you get what you pay for.

1  Thank Jimmy C
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great Italian market in Coral Springs! Good fresh fruits and vegetables but pricey ($$). They have a very large Deli and Bakery that you must go and try, and daily specials that are bargains. Even some small tables outside to eat your snack.
Cheers!

1  Thank miami4me2c
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Very clean. The cases of fresh Italian inspired food, desserts, meats, and seafood are amazing. Their sub deal is way better than Subway and tastes better too. I am a big fan of this place and I'm lucky we live so close to it.

2  Thank Dan I