La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs South
US$171
US$150
US$156
TripAdvisor
Motel 6 Pompano Beach(Pompano Beach)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsla quintawafflesa pet friendly hotelnice areawould stay here againnice breakfastfridge and microwaveuniversity drivenice hotelhotel roomhard boiled eggspleasant stayfront desk staffbed was very comfortableone night stayfitness centerpets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2014

A recent stay at the LaQuinta in Coral Springs, FL showed me how an excellent hotel staff can take those extra steps that make for a smooth stay. There for 6 days of a grueling seminar-class and hands-on lab during the day and study at night, I witnessed again and again the staff at LaQuinta providing myself and others assistance above and beyond. Whether it was burned out light bulbs (2) or helping tardy residents to get some breakfast they did it with a smile. I arrived late and tired and was recognized and checked in quickly to a large and comfortable room. Within walking distance are an excellent selection of restaurants and take-out choices and also a Starbucks. The rooms have small refrigerators and a microwave. There are plenty of outlets in the room for charging electronic devices. The only issue I had was with groups of travelers who carried on excessively loud conversations in the hallways and once a tour group of retirees who had several extremely loud women dominating the scene in the breakfast area. Ah well, I guess there can't be hall monitors as in grade school. :-)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mary-Beth E
Reviewed 26 January 2014

remodeling did not include hallways which feel dungeon-like. Walls of rooms so thin and next door 'guest' so loud we were not able to get sleep until wee hours. TV blasted even while they were out for the evening.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Coral Springs, Florida
Reviewed 21 January 2014

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay... The only thing we didnt like was the fire drill going off lol... But other then that we was satisfied and the location was perfect we was close to his family and the walk....

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
New York City, New York, USA
Reviewed 12 January 2014

For my trips to Florida, your Coral Springs hotel suits me just fine. Staff is helpful, attentive, and always polite, and I always relax with the complementary breakfast and the news before going out to face the day.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We stayed for a few days at the La Quinta in Coral Springs in December 2013. This hotel was economically priced, but was kinda small and needed a makeover. The staff was friendly and courteous. However, it was disturbing to see actually how seldom someone was actually standing at the front desk. Also, it we left our room one day to go out for lunch when I had to return to get my sunglasses. I discovered our room door was left open (I am assuming by the cleaning staff) and none of the cleaning staff was to be found....nowhere). This is nothing less than carelessness...Someone could have easily stole our luggage and personal items, then just walked out of the hotel because rarely was anyone at the front desk.
One last concern was the yelling down the hallways during the early morning hours..FORGET IT if your trying to catch a little extra sleep. The cleaning staff will guarantee you will be awake bright and early with them. Yelling down the halls, carrying on non-work related conversations very loudly...its ridiculous... Room walls are apparently thin, we heard our neighbor snoring for two nights...So loud I thought he was in our room with us...
Forget special requests also, I specifically ask for a room away from the elevator...what did I get...A room adjacent to the elevator. This hotel is okay, but needs new management or something to correct these problems. I doubt I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the breakfast area, very loud..
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business