La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs University Dr
US$114
  • Pool
US$94
Hotels.com
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs(Coral Springs)(Great Value!)
US$104
Hampton Inn & Suites Coconut Creek(Coconut Creek)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$122
US$125
US$102
Motel 6 Pompano Beach(Pompano Beach)
US$78
US$139
US$154
US$133
Hampton.com
All reviewsroom was cleanhard boiled eggsbagelswell maintained and cleannice place to staystay at la quintafree breakfastdefinitely stay here againsouth floridadannylqinnsuniversitypets
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Very nice hotel with lots of restaurants to chose from in the area. Easy to get to and easy to travel around. Nice continental breakfast is included, good wifi and parking both free. Even has a nice pool.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have to start off by saying, and I hope I remember her name right (it's been a week since I stayed there and my memory's horrid), but Melinda(?) at the front desk was absolutely wonderful. First, I needed a document printed and she put everything aside from her busy schedule to go do that for me immediately. I was staying at the hotel because I was writing an exam nearby and it went way longer than I expected. When I came back past 2 pm(!), Melinda told me not to sweat it and that if I could clear out of my room fairly quickly, she wouldn't charge me for a late check-out. She absolutely made my stay and I just wanted to hug her as I was leaving.

The breakfast and the staff in the breakfast room were both very good. I mean, the breakfast was basic, but lots of options, fresh fruit, and even the option for waffles if you wanted them. The breakfast staff was VERY attentive and friendly and smiling. Nice to wake up to.

Now, the OTHER stuff. The bed was comfy, sheets and towels clean, nice-sized flat screen TV, yes. But the windows in my room were full of grime and mould. They looked like they hadn't been washed (and definitely not bleached) for years. The pillows looked pretty gross and I had to chuck a couple off my bed and take some from the other bed cuz they looked pretty...worn, let's say, to be nice. The room had a faint stale smoke smell. I just quit smoking 7 months ago after being a pack-a-day smoker for over a decade, and I have to say that this was definitely a big turn-off when I'd specified a non-smoking room in my reservation. If they're gonna use smoking rooms as non-smoking rooms, they need to invest in an ozonator (or a better one than what they have).

Overall, perfectly adequate for the price point and location, but the staff and service make this hotel, not necessarily its amenities.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2014

My friend and I just returned from a two week stay at this hotel. It was a great experience and, like the title says, exceeded our expectations. The staff was wonderful and friendly. A big shoutout to Clinton who was always smiling and friendly, and took great care of us. Our 4th floor room had a small balcony overlooking the pool, double beds, and a fridge and microwave. The room was large, clean and economical. Complimentary breakfast was more than adequate and the breakfast staff was very accomodating. The grounds and pool area were lovely. This hotel is centrally located to many restaurants, shops, a casino, and beaches. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I can't wait to return for a month next year!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool. The 4th floor was great.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Front desk clerk is awful rude and miserable,,, my room had stains all over the sheets bathroom was filled w/ mold, changed rooms and had more problems,,,,stay away it's an old hotel w/ bad maintaince one star that charges three star prices

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 09952
Reviewed 6 January 2014

There's only one thing keeping me from giving this motel a "good" rating, but this one IS a deal-breaker for me! I specifically told them I couldn't be in a room where people had been smoking. Supposedly they gave me a non-smoking room on a non-smoking floor (5th) but as soon as the smell of disinfectant/room freshener faded, the smell of smoke was very apparent and grew progressively stronger. We tried opening the windows, but it didn't help. We asked to get a different room and were told there were no other "non-smoking" ones. And when I asked to get on their frequent-stay plan, they refused to sign me up, since I reserved "third party" - travelocity or trip advisor. What a disappointment! But I don't think I'll be back. The beds were ok, actually, except that I had to keep a wadded up sheet over my mouth and nose all night so I wouldn't be coughing because of the smoke smell. So for that reason I was very disappointed. If you don't have a problem with smoke, it might be ok for you.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple