“My First Choice In Coral Springs”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs University Dr
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Pinellas Park, Florida
“My First Choice In Coral Springs”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stay here each year when I come to Coral Springs for senior basketball. It is close to our tournament venue and close to my favorite restaurant in town. My room is always clean and comfortable. I enjoy their breakfast, and the WiFi works well. I have never been refused a late checkout to accommodate showering after my last game on checkout day.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We will probably upgrade to another hotel next time we visit Coral Springs, Fl. The LaQuinta is ok for the price but the hotel room floor was not thoroughly cleaned as I stepped on something on the carpet that should have been Clearwater the previous guests stay.

Room Tip: The hotel is none smoking and pet friendly which I like.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Maineville, Ohio
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My wife and I we traveling with our dog. It is nice that La Quinta Inn does not charge a pet fee. We found this hotel clean and quiet. The bathroom was a little small. The staff was friendly and helpful. The parking was good. The breakfast that is served in the morning was good for a free breakfast. The breakfast included cereal, hot cereal, waffles, yogurts, bagels, toast, boiled eggs, and fruits. I would not recommend a room on the second floor. The hallway smelled of cigarette smoke. We thought the floor was suppose to be all non-smoking rooms. But upon further investigation, the last four rooms on the floor are smoking rooms. We would definitely stay at this hotel again but on a different floor!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor
springfield il, United States
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Very nice stay at this La Quinta in Coral Springs. Very accomadting for our 5 person family. the two bed room suite was perfect and the room was always cleaned very well. we had a great time in the pool as well. thank you for helping make our vacation wonderful!

Coral Springs, Florida
Reviewed 28 April 2014

After our Expo we had in the grand ballroom, I had to tell the conference manager how extremely satisfied I was from the front desk associates to the man who set up our room. We had the best and most successful event because of all the wonderful workers at this hotel. We were so satisfied, we booked another event for October! I have never met such a group of kind, organized caring people. They treated us exceptionally we'll send we will definitely come back each time.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Coral Springs, United States
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We have been staying at La Quinta hotels for over 15 years; the Coral Springs location for the past 7 or more years; fell in love with it. Excellent and comfortable place; efficient and flexible check in and out. Clean and cozy rooms.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coral Springs
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs South
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites Coconut Creek
Comfort Suites Sawgrass
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Laud...
#65 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs University Dr? Share your experiences!