“Ideal stopover before embarking Cruise Ship”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs University Dr
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed overnight before embarking our Cruise ship at Miami. I was able to iron and pack easily as there was plenty of space to spread out four large cases and hand luggage.
The room was well equipped with microwave, fridge and coffee maker. It was quiet - even though we had heard there was a sleepover down the corridor. The air con was not very efficient , but luckily it was not exceptionally hot. Breakfast was disappointing - the worst one we experienced over a four week road trip. Poor quality products and lack of choice - but there were the obligatory waffle machines. The area seemed safe - and although on a busy road it was screened by trees and set back from the road. Plenty of free parking - we didn't even have to have a hotel permit as there wasn't any problem finding a space at any time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stay here each year when I come to Coral Springs for senior basketball. It is close to our tournament venue and close to my favorite restaurant in town. My room is always clean and comfortable. I enjoy their breakfast, and the WiFi works well. I have never been refused a late checkout to accommodate showering after my last game on checkout day.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We will probably upgrade to another hotel next time we visit Coral Springs, Fl. The LaQuinta is ok for the price but the hotel room floor was not thoroughly cleaned as I stepped on something on the carpet that should have been Clearwater the previous guests stay.

Room Tip: The hotel is none smoking and pet friendly which I like.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My wife and I we traveling with our dog. It is nice that La Quinta Inn does not charge a pet fee. We found this hotel clean and quiet. The bathroom was a little small. The staff was friendly and helpful. The parking was good. The breakfast that is served in the morning was good for a free breakfast. The breakfast included cereal, hot cereal, waffles, yogurts, bagels, toast, boiled eggs, and fruits. I would not recommend a room on the second floor. The hallway smelled of cigarette smoke. We thought the floor was suppose to be all non-smoking rooms. But upon further investigation, the last four rooms on the floor are smoking rooms. We would definitely stay at this hotel again but on a different floor!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
A La Quinta traveler
New York City, New York
Reviewed 2 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Very nice stay at this La Quinta in Coral Springs. Very accomadting for our 5 person family. the two bed room suite was perfect and the room was always cleaned very well. we had a great time in the pool as well. thank you for helping make our vacation wonderful!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2014

After our Expo we had in the grand ballroom, I had to tell the conference manager how extremely satisfied I was from the front desk associates to the man who set up our room. We had the best and most successful event because of all the wonderful workers at this hotel. We were so satisfied, we booked another event for October! I have never met such a group of kind, organized caring people. They treated us exceptionally we'll send we will definitely come back each time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
#101 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#80 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs University Dr? Share your experiences!