“LaQuinta Coral Springs”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Madeira Beach, United States
“LaQuinta Coral Springs”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Had an enjoyable stay at the LaQuinta in Coral Springs, Florida. Was there for business and needed one night stay near my client. The bed was comfortable, the wi-fi free, and the TV has an on-screen guide (missing from fancier hotels). My hairdryer broke and a new one arrived within 5 minutes of my call.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Nassau, Bahamas
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband and I totally enjoyed our stay at LaQuinta. We were please to have breakfast provided for us it made it so convenient for us. The room felt like we were home all the amenities we needed was provided for us. It was nice to have Wi Fi at our disposal. The room was set up like and office, lounge area and the presence of the microwave and refrigerator was a plus. The staff were very polite and accommodating and provided service in a very timely. We will definitely recommend others to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

North Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Very Nice Clean,Comftorable,and Convient Place to stay. Breakfast was awesome! The hotel looks fairly modest from the outside,but it is a first class hotel. The staff are friendly and attentive,the room was clean,and comfy. My only complaint the a/c did not work that great,but was ok. Just had to turn it to 68* for best comfort.The pool is great. Tv in the room was exc with over 35 channels. I travel with my dog,and this hotel welcomes pets. Enjoyed my stay and i am def going to stay again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Florida
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Nothing exciting. Dated property. It' s clean and the price is pretty good. Breakfast is just ok. I would probably choose to stay at another property if staying in the same area. Most of the people in our group did not sleep that well due to the A/C being very noisy.

Room Tip: Not sure if there are better rooms situated in the hotel. A/C was very noisy so we slept without it...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Sussex
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed overnight before embarking our Cruise ship at Miami. I was able to iron and pack easily as there was plenty of space to spread out four large cases and hand luggage.
The room was well equipped with microwave, fridge and coffee maker. It was quiet - even though we had heard there was a sleepover down the corridor. The air con was not very efficient , but luckily it was not exceptionally hot. Breakfast was disappointing - the worst one we experienced over a four week road trip. Poor quality products and lack of choice - but there were the obligatory waffle machines. The area seemed safe - and although on a busy road it was screened by trees and set back from the road. Plenty of free parking - we didn't even have to have a hotel permit as there wasn't any problem finding a space at any time.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Pinellas Park, Florida
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stay here each year when I come to Coral Springs for senior basketball. It is close to our tournament venue and close to my favorite restaurant in town. My room is always clean and comfortable. I enjoy their breakfast, and the WiFi works well. I have never been refused a late checkout to accommodate showering after my last game on checkout day.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Boiling Springs, South Carolina
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We will probably upgrade to another hotel next time we visit Coral Springs, Fl. The LaQuinta is ok for the price but the hotel room floor was not thoroughly cleaned as I stepped on something on the carpet that should have been Clearwater the previous guests stay.

Room Tip: The hotel is none smoking and pet friendly which I like.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coral Springs
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs South
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites Coconut Creek
Comfort Suites Sawgrass
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Laud...
#66 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs University Dr? Share your experiences!