“Rich Faircloth review 10'oclock”

Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This place is awesome and the folks are nice -I stay there all the time! I really enjoy everytime I stay at this location-plenty of resturants and other places to eat. The whole group of folks who work there are nice and always super helpful-it is safe as well.

Room Tip: Just ask for anything special and they will do it-they are very nice folks.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Mr. Faircloth, thank you for your delightful feedback! I am so happy to hear your visit was a pleasant one! All my staff at the hotel strive to provide top notch service to all our guests, I'm pleased to see that level of service is once again, delivered. Thank you again and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed for two nights. Excellent choice. Room was clean, updated, bed comfortable bathroom nice and free wifi worked great. Nice lobby. Free Wall Street Journals. Plenty of free parking near either of the side entrances. Plenty of food choices along University. All of the staff I encountered were very nice. The weekend rate was under $100 so you get a lot of bang for your buck.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you kindly for your feedback, I am happy to know that your stay was a positive one! Our goal is to provide clean accommodations and friendly professional service each and every time! We look forward to welcome you back in the future. Thank you once again!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I've been traveling to Fort Lauderdale for the last 5 years and only stayed at another hotel a couple of times (golf outings and my boss wanted to be at the hotel on the golf course). Staying here makes traveling much more delightful. The staff greets me by name and makes me feel right at home. I know that I will get the same great service each visit. They have a 24 hour fitness right next door and many restaurants close by. It can't get any better than this!

10 o'clock

Room Tip: I like the top floor so that I can get the best reception for my cell phone (verizon).
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Jeff F,Thank you for your review of the Courtyard Coral Springs. We're pleased to know our staff service and great location always suit your travel needs. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Coral Springs! Thank you again for writing.
Sincerely, Ziad El Chantiry, General Manager

Reviewed 2 June 2014

After some long, hard days of being sun soaked and liquor saturated, all you need is the best. We got it here. Cool, calm and comfortable rooms for any stage a weekend like this. Delicious and highly satisfying breakfasts (french toast:phenomenal). Well stocked and well staffed. The amenities were spot on when I forgot my toothbrush and secured one quickly and easily. It was a crazy weekend and this place was right there when we needed for all we needed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am very happy to know that we provided you with a perfect stay! We strive to exceed our guests expectation each and every day! I will surely pass on your compliments to my staff. Thank you again for your feedback and come back to visit us in the future!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We usually stay at Mariotts for most of our trips, this time me and my husband stayed in coral springs because we found a decent rate and were going on a cruise from fort lauderdale. Hotel is a little bit from the port (about 20min) but area is very nice and quiet. So it was worth it. The hotel staff were very attentive, very quick check in and we were shown to our room. The lobby was very nice, looked like it had just been redone, but rooms were a little outdated but regardless were clean and manicured very well. We went up to lobby to ask about a good restaurant in the area and the General Manager Ziad told us about a nice hibachi Japanese restaurant called Shinju. Very delicious place! Thank you Ziad for the recommendation!! We checked out the next morning and everything was very smooth, they told us we could leave at our leisure and did not call and hassle us like other hotels about leaving before a certain time. (it was only 10:30). Would defintely stay there again next time we are in the area! Thank you Ziad and the Coral springs Courtyard.

Room Tip: All the rooms are close to lobby on first floor, so if you want to be in and out, that's the pla...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your articulate feedback! I am delighted that you had a wonderful experience during your visit! It was my pleasure to recommend Shinju and am so pleased to hear you enjoyed it. We are very fortunate to be located in a nice quiet area away from the traffic and still be close to local attractions! Thank you once again for your feedback, it truly means a lot to us and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have stayed at many Courtyards over my professional career and this one is exceptional - both in staff and accommodations. The staff there is always extremely friendly, professional and always ready to assist. Recently, I had an array of schedule changes and their willingness to assist and accommodate me was refreshing. They provide a level of customer service which has been lost in that industry and I recommend it to all who travel there.............Not to mention the delicious cookies............

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Providing quality accommodations, exceptional services, and coming up with special ways to wow our guests such as baking fresh delicious cookies are what we aim for! I am delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us! I will surely pass on your compliments to our staff! Thank you so much for your feedback, it is truly appreciated.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I was here for a day of training and live in Miami so there was no need to stay here overnight. Our training took place in a private room by the front desk and food area (can't think of the proper name right now). The staff was VERY freindly. Our conference room always had iced water and fresh coffee and most importantly the hotel is very well taken care of,from the conference room to where we ate to the bathrooms. Clean and maintained. .

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Maggie S

I am absolutely delighted to read about your positive experience during your recent visit! Our dedicated staff often receives praises and compliments from guests for providing quality service and I am very happy to see that the level of service expected from Marriott is once again delivered. We look forward to your next visit! Thank you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coral Springs
#24 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs University Dr
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs South

Been to Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs? Share your experiences!