“Courtyard in Coral Springs”

Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Atlanta, Georgia
“Courtyard in Coral Springs”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Thank you so much for your attention. The room I was given smelled fresh and was in great shape. I had a great stay. It was a great location for my appointments around the Fort Lauderdale area. Great restaurants in the area and shopping is close.
10 o'clock

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! I am happy to see your stay was enjoyable. We are very fortunate to be located in a quiet area close to dining and shopping attractions. We look forward to your next visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I stayed one night at this hotel and my first impression was that the overall appearance of the hotel was charming, warm and inviting. Most of the staff were friendly and offered assistance if needed. The room was nice in general and had amenities including a king size bed, sofa bed, separate bathroom sink and vanity, fridge and balcony with a table and two chairs. However, there were some cons: the room seemed to be a little outdated, the position of the office desk was not ideal with the chair being in front of the AC unit, the lamps were a little difficult in finding the switch, and the bathroom shower seemed to be a little old and odd to get the temperature setting. But once I figured it out I was able to enjoy it more. Again, overall it is a nice hotel with just a few outdated features but nothing that would keep me from coming back. I would come back to this hotel again in the future. 10 o'clock

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tshebrose5
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I appreciate your candid feedback in letting us know where we excel as well as the areas we can improve on. I understand your disappointment with our outdated rooms and the placement of the furniture in our rooms. We are hoping for a complete room renovation before the end of this year! Before the proposed renovation, our team of dedicated staff strive to provide valued guests, such as you, with clean accommodations, excellent service and a relaxing place when you are away from home.
Thank you once again and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This place is awesome and the folks are nice -I stay there all the time! I really enjoy everytime I stay at this location-plenty of resturants and other places to eat. The whole group of folks who work there are nice and always super helpful-it is safe as well.

Room Tip: Just ask for anything special and they will do it-they are very nice folks.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mr. Faircloth, thank you for your delightful feedback! I am so happy to hear your visit was a pleasant one! All my staff at the hotel strive to provide top notch service to all our guests, I'm pleased to see that level of service is once again, delivered. Thank you again and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.
Chicago
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed for two nights. Excellent choice. Room was clean, updated, bed comfortable bathroom nice and free wifi worked great. Nice lobby. Free Wall Street Journals. Plenty of free parking near either of the side entrances. Plenty of food choices along University. All of the staff I encountered were very nice. The weekend rate was under $100 so you get a lot of bang for your buck.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you kindly for your feedback, I am happy to know that your stay was a positive one! Our goal is to provide clean accommodations and friendly professional service each and every time! We look forward to welcome you back in the future. Thank you once again!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I've been traveling to Fort Lauderdale for the last 5 years and only stayed at another hotel a couple of times (golf outings and my boss wanted to be at the hotel on the golf course). Staying here makes traveling much more delightful. The staff greets me by name and makes me feel right at home. I know that I will get the same great service each visit. They have a 24 hour fitness right next door and many restaurants close by. It can't get any better than this!

10 o'clock

Room Tip: I like the top floor so that I can get the best reception for my cell phone (verizon).
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Jeff F,Thank you for your review of the Courtyard Coral Springs. We're pleased to know our staff service and great location always suit your travel needs. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Coral Springs! Thank you again for writing.
Sincerely, Ziad El Chantiry, General Manager
Reviewed 2 June 2014

After some long, hard days of being sun soaked and liquor saturated, all you need is the best. We got it here. Cool, calm and comfortable rooms for any stage a weekend like this. Delicious and highly satisfying breakfasts (french toast:phenomenal). Well stocked and well staffed. The amenities were spot on when I forgot my toothbrush and secured one quickly and easily. It was a crazy weekend and this place was right there when we needed for all we needed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am very happy to know that we provided you with a perfect stay! We strive to exceed our guests expectation each and every day! I will surely pass on your compliments to my staff. Thank you again for your feedback and come back to visit us in the future!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We usually stay at Mariotts for most of our trips, this time me and my husband stayed in coral springs because we found a decent rate and were going on a cruise from fort lauderdale. Hotel is a little bit from the port (about 20min) but area is very nice and quiet. So it was worth it. The hotel staff were very attentive, very quick check in and we were shown to our room. The lobby was very nice, looked like it had just been redone, but rooms were a little outdated but regardless were clean and manicured very well. We went up to lobby to ask about a good restaurant in the area and the General Manager Ziad told us about a nice hibachi Japanese restaurant called Shinju. Very delicious place! Thank you Ziad for the recommendation!! We checked out the next morning and everything was very smooth, they told us we could leave at our leisure and did not call and hassle us like other hotels about leaving before a certain time. (it was only 10:30). Would defintely stay there again next time we are in the area! Thank you Ziad and the Coral springs Courtyard.

Room Tip: All the rooms are close to lobby on first floor, so if you want to be in and out, that's the pla...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your articulate feedback! I am delighted that you had a wonderful experience during your visit! It was my pleasure to recommend Shinju and am so pleased to hear you enjoyed it. We are very fortunate to be located in a nice quiet area away from the traffic and still be close to local attractions! Thank you once again for your feedback, it truly means a lot to us and we look forward to your next visit!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coral Springs
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs South
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs University Dr
Hampton Inn & Suites Coconut Creek
Comfort Suites Sawgrass
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.

Been to Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs? Share your experiences!