“Great Place for Team Travel”

Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Roanoke, Va
“Great Place for Team Travel”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Great Service was extended during our stay. All Staff members were polite and friendly. The pool and area were nice and comfortable. Despite all the teams traveling it was all quiet by 10 pm!
I would definetly go back to this Courtyard again

Room Tip: Some rooms have outside patio with chairs , that might be nice in cooler weather. Great pool facili...
2 Thank GasDoc9
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us! I am happy to know you had a pleasant and comfortable stay. It was a great pleasure to have the team stay with us! We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Hotels should be staffed with Business Associates like the Courtyard Coral Springs does; every staff member was really dedicated and ready to please you. The rooms are very spacious and the fridge is a huge plus when you have kids. Thank you for making our stay a special one.

Room Tip: AC Unit needs to be replaced they are old and a bit noisy and do not cool enough.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your delightful feedback! I will address the AC issue immediately with our Chief Engineer, thank you for letting us know. Our dedicated staff always strive to provide top notch service and making our guests feel at home. I am proud to know that level of service is once again, delivered. I will certainly pass on your compliments to the staff. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, it is truly appreciated.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Went for the weekend with my family and stayed in a room that contained 2 double beds. The hotel decor in the lobby area looks good, but our room decor was dated and needed updating. The staff were very courteous, and the room was clean. My one other gripe was that Marriott have stopped offering a buffet style breakfast, and you can only choose one of their standard breakfast meals and only one hot OR cold drink. Having stayed in numerous hotels, and a lot of Marriott hotels, I was disappointed at this, as my family and I like to have a glass of fruit juice with our breakfasts, as well as a cup of tea or coffee, and we also like to have some fruit to end our breakfast. Overall, we enjoyed our stay, but my overall experience was not as good as other Marriott hotels that I have previously stayed at.
I did give my feedback to the Manager on duty (Debbie), who was was very understanding, and agreed with my observations, but gave me a firm commitment that Marriott were in the process of updating the rooms and that she would review my comments regarding breakfast, and look to make some of my suggested changes.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Thank you for your candid feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know where improvement is needed so we may continue to meet our high standards. I certainly understand your disappointment with the transition from breakfast buffet style to Bistro cafe. On your future visits, I will be more than happy to extend personalized breakfast service to you and your family. Thank you for responding to our survey and we look forward to welcome you back.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is a very nice place to stay and very accommodating. When we first arrived the staff was so friendly. Once we got our room we noticed the air conditioning was not quite right.
Andrew the front desk manager was up in2 minutes with a key to room across the hall, perfect
Then we asked about a small fridge. Well in just 3 minutes later it arrived.Wow!!!
We will be back for sure!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Our dedicated staff strive to provide our guests with perfect stay each and every time, I am happy to know that it is once again, delivered. I will surely pass on your compliments to Andrew. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We were in Coral Springs for a sports competition. We stayed for 5 nights starting on July 8th. There were many athletes staying at the hotel. The location was great (near tons of shopping and restaurants). The hotel lobby and bistro was a perfect place for adults and kids to hang out. The rooms were clean and the staff was very attentive. I would especially like to thank the General Manager, Ziad, who went above and beyond to meet our requests. Despite all the rain, we had a great stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Thank you so much for your delightful feedback! We are very fortunate to be located near many attractions. Our dedicated staff strive to provide our guests with perfect stay and I am happy to know that it was once again, delivered. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is truly appreciated.
North Woodmere, New York
Reviewed 14 July 2014

During the many months of our mother's illness and passing, the Coral Springs Courtyard by Marriott went above and beyond for all of her family that travelled from out of town. The staff was compassionate and accommodating. The hotel itself was comfortable and provided a safe haven to gather. We really can't say enough. When we return, we will once again stay here and be welcomed back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Glenn,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I understand it was a difficult time for you and your family and I'm glad we were able to provide you with utmost service and comfortable accommodations. We definitely look forward to welcoming you and the family back in the future!
Coral Springs, Florida
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Friendly from the minute of check in, clean rooms, clean and nice lobby and Bistro. I recommend it to anyone that wants a really nice place to stay for relations to stay while in town. And a good value at that.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Robert F,
Thank you for your review and for choosing the Courtyard Coral Springs. We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate the great feedback about our outstanding staff and service. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Sincerely
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
Sawgrass Grand Hotel
Sawgrass Grand Hotel
#4 of 4 in Sunrise

Been to Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs? Share your experiences!