“Helpful front desk. Nice rooms”

Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
“Helpful front desk. Nice rooms”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Nice Courtyard Hotel. Very professional. Will come back if I am in this area again.
Plenty of on-site parking. When I checked in the front desk made me feel very welcome.
The room I was given was upgraded by the hotel staff without being asked. Good air conditioning.
Will stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am extremely happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will stay with us again in the future! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Lutz, Florida
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Everyone was very polite and seemed genuine in wanting to assist me. I stayed for two nights and always very helpful. The hot tub and pool was very nice, wish they had offered complimentary breakfast and free coffee at desk.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Gayle O
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us feedback. We consistently strive to provide professional and genuine service to all our guests and I am happy to know that level of service was once again, delivered. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.
Minneapolis
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We checked in and checked out less than 10 minutes later. Our room was disgusting. It smelled of a mixture between mildew and that carpet stuff you sprinkle on and vacuum up to hide odor. The bed and furniture are older than I am. The entire hotel needs to be renovated. People were smoking right be the entrance door, there were a bunch of drunk people in the lobby tripping over themselves and being altogether loud and obnoxious, and people were using the lobby TV area as if it were their own living room. It was bizarre.

The only reason the hotel gets two stars instead of one: the two guys at the front desk were so nice, understanding, and helpful. We switched to the Hilton Garden Inn in Boca which was beautiful and clean. And $60 less per night! Marriott, do better.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
There is never an excuse to provide valued guests, such as you, with anything less than a perfect experience. I understand your initial impression of our hotel was less than perfect and for that, I offer my deepest apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. The issues you mentioned regarding the room have been immediately addressed with our Chief Engineer and we are definitely planning a complete room renovation in the near future. I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know where improvement is needed. The experience that you had is non that we are proud of as we do our utmost to deliver clean accommodations and top notch service to our guests.

We certainly hope you would give us a second chance to regain your trust. Please let me know the next time you travel to Coral Springs and I will personally see to it that we provide you with the best available room. Please don't hesitate to contact me should you like to discuss this further.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed at this location for two nights recently, and was quite impressed. Each employee was polite, eager to please and quick to respond. Every detail was taken care of and every request was met. The fact that I was so impressed means a lot, because I am generally a grumpy traveler and this location completely won me over!!!! I hope I get to go back there one day.

Room Tip: I highly recommend the mini suites (sitting room with sofa bed + bedroom with king size bed, each ro...
2 Thank E G
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! Our staff constantly strive to wow our guests with personalized professional service and I am delighted to know that we impressed you during your stay with us! Thank you so much for your generous comments, I will surely pass on your compliments to all our staff. We look forward to continue to impress you on your future visits!
Olstykke, Denmark
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Stayed for one night on our way south with my family of 5 in 2 rooms - of all the 12 Hotels we booked along the way, this was by far the nicest to the price. Everything from rooms to the nicest individual breakfast, was good and we wish we could have stayed longer. Friendly staff as well.

2 Thank Lene S
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us feedback! I am delighted to know we provided the nicest accommodations during your time away from home. We certainly look forward to welcome you back the next time you pass through Coral Springs! Thank you again for your positive comments.
Roanoke, Va
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Great Service was extended during our stay. All Staff members were polite and friendly. The pool and area were nice and comfortable. Despite all the teams traveling it was all quiet by 10 pm!
I would definetly go back to this Courtyard again

Room Tip: Some rooms have outside patio with chairs , that might be nice in cooler weather. Great pool facili...
2 Thank GasDoc9
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us! I am happy to know you had a pleasant and comfortable stay. It was a great pleasure to have the team stay with us! We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit!
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Hotels should be staffed with Business Associates like the Courtyard Coral Springs does; every staff member was really dedicated and ready to please you. The rooms are very spacious and the fridge is a huge plus when you have kids. Thank you for making our stay a special one.

Room Tip: AC Unit needs to be replaced they are old and a bit noisy and do not cool enough.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your delightful feedback! I will address the AC issue immediately with our Chief Engineer, thank you for letting us know. Our dedicated staff always strive to provide top notch service and making our guests feel at home. I am proud to know that level of service is once again, delivered. I will certainly pass on your compliments to the staff. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, it is truly appreciated.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coral Springs
Sawgrass Grand Hotel
Sawgrass Grand Hotel
#4 of 4 in Sunrise
3.0 of 5 bubbles 1,056 reviews

Been to Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs? Share your experiences!