“We were made to feel at home” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs

Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Jersey City, New Jersey
“We were made to feel at home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

We drove to Fl and it was a difficult ride. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted in a warm and professional mannor. The staff is great. Our room was great well appointed and comfortable. After a good nights sleep we were delighted to find a place within the hotel to have a delisious breakfast.

I highly recommend thius hotel, It is a gem.

Room Tip: The hotel if off back from the street so there was no noise.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you so much for your delightful feedback! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and I am very pleased to know we made you feel at home. Our dedicated staff strives to provide every guest with comfortable clean accommodations, genuine professional service, and hot delicious food. I am happy to know that level of service was once again, delivered. Thank you again and we look forward for your next visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Brasilia, DF
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was in a roundtrip in Florida and was out last hotel. The hotel is nice and clean, close to shopping center and Sawgrass Outlet. The receptionist was very kind and gave me all information i needed. The only problem it was a litlle difficult to find the hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your generous feedback! I am extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. We are a fortunate hidden gem to be located near so many fine dining and attractions. I'm sorry to hear that you had a difficult time finding us. Should you find yourself traveling through Coral Springs again, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll be happy to provide you with directions. Thank you again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the courtyard marriot on university drive in coral springs from 7/25/14 - 8/3/14.
We had an awesome experience, the staff in and around the grounds were polite, courteous and professional. Housekeeping kept the room thoroughly clean and fresh. The laundry room was a great convenience and the dining area was very nice, The food was also great.
Hope to visit again soon

Tracey

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you for the delightful review of our hotel. I am very happy to hear you had an awesome experience! We pride ourselves on being able to handle the needs of our guests, from providing clean, fresh accommodations to professional top notch service. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Nice Courtyard Hotel. Very professional. Will come back if I am in this area again.
Plenty of on-site parking. When I checked in the front desk made me feel very welcome.
The room I was given was upgraded by the hotel staff without being asked. Good air conditioning.
Will stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am extremely happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will stay with us again in the future! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!
Lutz, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Everyone was very polite and seemed genuine in wanting to assist me. I stayed for two nights and always very helpful. The hot tub and pool was very nice, wish they had offered complimentary breakfast and free coffee at desk.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Gayle O
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us feedback. We consistently strive to provide professional and genuine service to all our guests and I am happy to know that level of service was once again, delivered. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.
Minneapolis
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

We checked in and checked out less than 10 minutes later. Our room was disgusting. It smelled of a mixture between mildew and that carpet stuff you sprinkle on and vacuum up to hide odor. The bed and furniture are older than I am. The entire hotel needs to be renovated. People were smoking right be the entrance door, there were a bunch of drunk people in the lobby tripping over themselves and being altogether loud and obnoxious, and people were using the lobby TV area as if it were their own living room. It was bizarre.

The only reason the hotel gets two stars instead of one: the two guys at the front desk were so nice, understanding, and helpful. We switched to the Hilton Garden Inn in Boca which was beautiful and clean. And $60 less per night! Marriott, do better.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
There is never an excuse to provide valued guests, such as you, with anything less than a perfect experience. I understand your initial impression of our hotel was less than perfect and for that, I offer my deepest apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. The issues you mentioned regarding the room have been immediately addressed with our Chief Engineer and we are definitely planning a complete room renovation in the near future. I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know where improvement is needed. The experience that you had is non that we are proud of as we do our utmost to deliver clean accommodations and top notch service to our guests.

We certainly hope you would give us a second chance to regain your trust. Please let me know the next time you travel to Coral Springs and I will personally see to it that we provide you with the best available room. Please don't hesitate to contact me should you like to discuss this further.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed at this location for two nights recently, and was quite impressed. Each employee was polite, eager to please and quick to respond. Every detail was taken care of and every request was met. The fact that I was so impressed means a lot, because I am generally a grumpy traveler and this location completely won me over!!!! I hope I get to go back there one day.

Room Tip: I highly recommend the mini suites (sitting room with sofa bed + bedroom with king size bed, each ro...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank E G
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! Our staff constantly strive to wow our guests with personalized professional service and I am delighted to know that we impressed you during your stay with us! Thank you so much for your generous comments, I will surely pass on your compliments to all our staff. We look forward to continue to impress you on your future visits!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coral Springs
La Quinta Inn & Suites University Drive South
Hampton Inn & Suites Coconut Creek
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs University Dr
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
Comfort Suites Sawgrass
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.

Been to Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs? Share your experiences!