“Great Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2014

The food and the service are off the top of the chart but the scene is stolen by the owner. He is the one who tells the patrons what the daily specials are and he suggests what you should have for your meal. Let me tell you he is spot on and he beams when you tell him how good the meal was.

2  Thank Art B

Reviewed 10 January 2014

We stumbled upon Marola’s while hunting for real Italian food – not Olive Garden, or a pizza place that happens to serve some Chicken Parm too. We wanted to find something we couldn’t make at home and this place was a real winner. The staff is extremely friendly and treats you like family while serving homemade Italian food. The manager suggested such amazing specials that I just let him pick one for me and surprise me. The prices are on the higher end, but it’s well worth it for what you get. Fresh made garlic bread and Caponata, and a Cesar salad are given with every meal- and they are good! The lovely waiter even sent me home with some Caponata!
We will be sure to go back and recommend this place to our friends and family!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I enjoyed my 25th birthday dinner at Marola's last night, having never been there before despite growing up in Coral Springs. My father is a big fan and raves about the Veal Contadina. My veal parmigiana was delicious. The complimentary garlic bread and carbonara is flavorful and fresh. Guy, the maitre'd, is warm and inviting and has a great sense of humor. When my step-brother couldn't decide between two dishes, Guy offered to combine the two and said that "life will be beautiful." Dinner certainly was.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Went to this Italian restaurant, where you always get good food. Started with the salad and garlic bread with an eggplant and tomato sauce which is great. I ordered a strip steak marsala style and my friend had the salmon special. She finished it all, which is rare for her. As for my steak, a mistake was made and it came out steak pizziaola, which I did not want. The steak was tender, but I was disappointed. Guy, the Manager, would not only comp me for the steak, but also threw in a free dessert. He said, that we are regulars, and he treats us as friends. The food here is very good, and the staff quite attentive. It is a good place to try with a romantic atmosphere, and delightful I talian music in the background.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

My favorite dish at Marolas is the veal chop pounded thin and serve with bruschetta on top. Its so much that I always take it half home. So good. The service is very good too. A good value.