“Good food”

Add it.
Buffalo's Southwest Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Great place for lunch. The portions are large and the wait staff is very accommodating. It's a quick drive from the Marriott

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I live close to Memphis, TN, so bar-b-que is in my blood. This place has some of the best wings and ribs I've had anywhere, especially the ribs; had a whole rack with corn-on-the-cob, fries, and toast. . .the kid's meals were great and the other adults had wings and fish tacos; all excellent.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

This was close to the Marriott and had good food and quick service

Reviewed 22 February 2012

Although they make very tasty burgers there is something wrong with their Guinness on tap. This was not the first time I've had a Guinness there and the taste was off. I'll continue here for the burgers but head to Wings Plus for my Guinness!

Reviewed 1 December 2011

I have never sat at the bar, or been here at night, but during the day it's somewhat busy for lunch.

What to say..... I like the food pretty much, but most everything is fried. However, they do have an excellent chicken salad wrap. That is NOT fried and is great and big. It comes with a macaroni salad that is bland, but the sandwich more than makes up for the side!The house salad also comes with fried tortilla chips on top, and while I like them, I always feel like I consumed lots of oil when I am done.

The chicken wings are good, the homemade potato chips hit or miss. Either on target and crisp on the edges and soft on the centers, or overcooked and hard. The chicken tenders and mexican rice are good, and my company has even had them cater an event. Again,it's good fried chicken and wings, salad is fresh, chicken tortilla soup a bit spicy but a bit too thick for me. My friend LOVES the chicken wings and potato chips, but even she agrees the chips can be overdone frequently.

The one dish I was truly not happy with was the fried fish and chips. The fish had been fried in oil not hot enough and were soggy. Blechhhhh. A pet peeve of mine when frying frozen food and they don't get that crisp exterior that makes even a cheap frozen fish seem good. Not here.

Service is good when the servers are in the area. They are there a lot in the begining and no where to be found when you need the check. Very pleasant though. Too many choices in the area for me to come here for a HH but I hear it's popular for sports at night.

I'll continue to go every few weeks and just eat salads for the rest of the week. It's worth trying it.