“Local restaurant”

Add it.
Buffalo's Southwest Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 March 2013

There is only one thing I order here because it is so good and that is the chicken cobb salad. Two sizes, the large is shareable. They have a fun bar as well.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

We had booked a large group (15) in advance. The table was ready with menus.The rest of the restaurant was rather quiet for a Saturday night, so I guess I expected more. I am accustomed to having a drink order taken right away. It took awhile, and refills were slow in coming, though they did put pitchers of water out, as that's what many were drinking. They also did not balk at separate checks, which was a plus. I ordered chicken wings with medium sauce, which were very bland. The menu said this meal came with corn and curly fries. I saw sweet potato fries listed among the sides and was told I could substitute. My daughter also substituted the fries. The server also changed my corn to cole slaw. I asked for the corn, but it never came. When I got the check we were both charged extra for the fries, though this was not disclosed on the menu or by the server. I've had better wings and service elsewhere, so I would hesitate to book my group there again.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

Read the reviews on here you would think this place was great we had the boneless wings dinner wings were greasy and tasteless we did ask for more sauce which helped also I got the smallest Guinness in the world for 6 bucks the waitress must have thought we'd be stupid enough not to notice she had added the tip on because we're tourists she didn't Merritt a tip poor show

Reviewed 5 October 2012

Great place for lunch. The portions are large and the wait staff is very accommodating. It's a quick drive from the Marriott

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I live close to Memphis, TN, so bar-b-que is in my blood. This place has some of the best wings and ribs I've had anywhere, especially the ribs; had a whole rack with corn-on-the-cob, fries, and toast. . .the kid's meals were great and the other adults had wings and fish tacos; all excellent.