“Great Jetski eco tour”
Review of H2O Watersportz

H2O Watersportz
Ranked #4 of 25 Tours in Cortez
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer boat & jetski rentals with the largest riding without a guide. Explore Tampa & Sarasota Bays along with the Gulf of Mexico. Want a tour guide? No problem we offer boat & jet ski tours as well. Private & Split fishing charters for offshore and private only for the inshore. Everything is included except food/beverage and the tip to your helpful 1st mate. Book & Pay online or call our friendly staff. Credit Card & Photo ID are mandatory for rentals. Don't have a photo id or credit card? Take a boat tour where all you need is payment!
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Took a 2 hour Eco tour with my daughter on a jetski guided by Dale. What a nice guy.
A good long trip out to the Gulf and saw dolphins and manatees on the way then paused for a quick swim at Passage Key out to the north of Anna Maria. Good price for the trip too. They are very flexible - can organise the trip to be leisurely trip in sheltered waters or a sporty trip out towards open water.

Reel Cortez C, General Manager at H2O Watersportz, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thank you Paul for your review! The customization of our tours is one of the perks. Dale will love hearing the praise. He does love his job. We hope you make H2O a stop when you are visiting again.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"great price"
"private charter"

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Cruised around the island and saw lots of wildlife. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our 12 and 9 year old daughters had a blast.

Reel Cortez C, General Manager at H2O Watersportz, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

The "Around the Island tour" is a hit with everyone! Thank you so much for giving us a shot at H2O Watersportz. We appreciate your business and review. We have lots of other tours to try out :)

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

First time on Jetskis for all of us. We did the tour with Dale who was awesome and very knowledgeable. We saw a lot of wild life and took a dip. So glad we did the tour or we would have been so lost. We will be back!! Making another reservation for Friday!

Thank you for your awesome review! So glad you enjoyed your trip with Dale. He is super chill and great with first timers. Hopefully we you on Friday!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Professional and thorough in explaining how to use a jet ski. Took our 10 year old for his first time on a jet ski and he loved it!!

Thank you! We strive to give our customers the best possible experience. Orientations are key to what we do. Appreciation for that aspect of what we do is a blessing. See you next time :) H2O Watersportz Crew

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Our family if 3 (2 adults and an 11 yr old girl) went on a jet ski tour with Dale. I wanted a tour since we are not very familiar with the area. I was planning for all of us to go on one ski but decided we would be better off on 2 which meant I needed to drive my own. I'm in my mid 40s and never driven a jet ski before so I was a little nervous about driving. It was so much fun I'm glad I had my own and got to learn how to drive it.

We had a beautiful hot day, not too choppy and we saw a bunch f dolphin, several manatees and a lot of other sea life when we stopped for a swim at a bird refuge. It was great to get up close on the skis to see everything. The water was really clear. On the way back we got to go faster ( fast for me at least) and it was smooth so I had no trouble keeping up.

I wanted to go back the next day. Dale was great and reservations were easy. My daughter loved it and can't wait until she is old enough to drive one on her own. The location is convenient and easy to get to. The jet skis have a dry box so you can take a camera and other small items. We got some great video of the manatees.

Reel Cortez C, General Manager at H2O Watersportz, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for your fabulous review! Dale is amazing :) Please come on back out. The tour is a great way to see the area, wildlife and how well you handle a waverunner. The guide is there for your enjoyment.....for Dale's enjoyment also as most of you can tell. Dale has lots of tour ideas. No 2 are the same.