“Very good food!”

, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Food is fresh and is cooked however you like it. I always get a good meal here and look forward to every visit.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank KelleyE917

“One of the Best Seafood Restaurants”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Found this restaurant while staying overhnight in Crawfordville, FL. Spring Creek Restaurant is one of those out of the way and difficult to find places. But the difficulty was well worth the effort. Had a special of Prime Rib and Shrimp. Turned out to be one of the best meals I have eaten. Would highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ron D
hilton head
“Something's gone wrong....”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

This has been one of my families favorite restaurants for years. Even though we moved away thirty years ago we always make the trip to Spring Creek when we come to Tallahassee. But...our last two visits disappointing. The place is still charming and the service friendly but the food quality has lost quite a few steps. Having fresh seafood right out of the creek is great but you still have to cook it right. And the price increases make me think a new generation has taken over this old family business and is cutting corners and being greedy....maybe Dad needs to step back into the picture?

• Visited October 2013
4 Thank davidbohn
Crawfordville, Florida
“Yum!”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Always a treat visiting this restaurant, always have great catfish. It's a little out of the way to get to but well worth the food and atmosphere

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Fitzran1201
Perry, Florida
“Delisssh!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This place was just wonderful....from the atmosphere, to the service to the food! My husband took me here for the first time for my 40th birthday. I had the bacon wrapped stuffed shrimp and he had the fried mullet and they both were wonderful. The only thing I would of changed is the stuffing....I am from the eastern shore of Maryland so we do crab stuffing a little bit different (better in my opinion) but it was delicious. We also had the seafood bisque and fried softshell for a app which were both fantastic, along with the famous Spring Creek salad with homemade ranch dressing :-) Topped in off with a piece of homemade Key Lime and Choc Peanut Butter Pie and we were not disappointed at all!! Its a must if its in your budget. All total we spent $100 with tip and 3 beers a peice

• Visited November 2013