“Best I've Ever Had!!”

Hamaknockers BBQ
Price range: US$1 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Hamaknockers BBQ is a Family Owned Restaurant that has been spoiling customers for over 9 years with our World Famous BBQ. Known for our fall of the bone ribs, juicy chicken, famous smoked wings and of course our tender pulled pork!!
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The pulled pork is so good my mouth is watering just writing this. The sides are to die for, particularly the baked beans and potato salad. The brownies are amazing too. There are also spots to eat outside if you prefer. I will definitely return the next time I'm in Florida...perhaps more than once! If only there was one where I live.

1  Thank johnshmo

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have never ordered something from here that hasn't been amazing. Best BBQ, great sauces, amazing sides and the best sweet tea in the south. It is a little pricey but it isn't anything you would ever regret splurging on. I can't go anywhere else for BBQ because it tastes horrible and fake compared to the real deal you get at hammys.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Wonderful food and service, we eat there weekly and it's always great! The entire family from my one year old to her grandparents all enjoy it. If you are in the area or passing by please stop and treat yourself!!

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Great smoked wings and the bar-b-que was really good everything is smoked there is nothing fried. They have several different sauces that are very good. Overall a good place to eat.

1  Thank Grandpa54
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

This place has great atmosphere delicious food and absolutely stands up to number one rating.. The best barbecue I've had in a long time and the prices are very reasonable.. Thanks

2  Thank Limomike