“Good food”
Review of BW's Grill

BW's Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

A friend of mine and I are making the B'S our regular stop after Yoga class. Great salads with either chicken or beef. The servers are friendly and helpful with special request.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Tasty homemade burgers cooked to order. Friendly service. They have a menu full of what appear to be great items. Hope to try them.

They need to give the inside more atmosphere. It is very plain and seats are hard.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

They offer a little bit of everything and so far what we've ordered has been excellent. Burgers are great, chicken sandwich is a huge chicken breast not a patty, meatballs for the kid spaghetti are not frozen they are cooked to order, hamburger steak is fantastic. And the side dishes - macaroni and cheese w/bacon, fried okra, mashed new potatoes...! I cannot say enough about it - and the couple that owns it works there and work really hard to make you want to come back. And believe me it works!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The food here is pretty decent, and different from most of the other local options which is great. The staff were all very friendly, too. My only problem was that every time I've eaten there the food comes out at all different times. I went with a table of 4 and the first person to get their food was completely done by the time the last person got theirs. I wish they would sync up the output of food a bit more!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I came here based off of another friends recommendation. I have seen the sign up for many months but never stoped, I regret that decision greatly now. After living in crawfordville for 6 years I'm getting pretty burnt out on the local options. This place is awesome. They serve not only the usual beef and chicken but also fresh venison and bison which I love! The food is all homemade and never pre cooked and it shows! the service is great and the prices are very reasonable.the only downside I could give would be it is a little dark in the seating area, just needs some more up lighting. Overall excellent, I will become a regular.